Re: Sweet and crunchy crappies

Post by Michael Thompson »

hahaha you sound like that little clownfish on finding Nemo ;D
Are you good enough to go to heaven? take the test
http://www.livingwaters.com/good/
niki

Post by niki »

this is REALLY not my fault....MARY named him charlie...did  I ASK her to give the fish a name?...NO..she KNOWS what happens when someone names an animal..i CONFIDED to her months ago that if i lived on a farm,i would give ALL the animals names and would therefore NEVER be able to eat them.......so WHAT does she do?....she gives this crappie the name charlie....

as it is,there's ANOTHER wonderful thing about let's do lunch...i don't eat ANYWHERE near the meat and chicken i used to eat before...there are some days that i have bean soup,eat some soynuts and call it a day...or make a soybean stir fry and eat no meat that day...if i do eat meat,i might have a small chicken breast.....i remember when i first started let's do lunch that i used to sometimes eat 2 burgers on the forman grill or 2 chicken breasts....now i absolutely can't eat that...i remember making tilapia with mushrooms and onions and i used to cook 2 pounds of tilapia with that and make 3 meals out of it...today, i'm going to cook the same amount of vegetables with only one pound of fish and make at least 2 meals out of it....so i don't eat anywhere near the meat i used to eat..in my old vegetarian days,i came to feel deprived and went back to eating meat....YET,on let's do lunch,i can eat a small amount(or none at all)and not feel deprived at all.......niki 
Last edited by niki on November 18th, 2006, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigBen

Post by BigBen »

ha ha ha, pretty funny stuff all of U!  Do U remember in "finding Nemo" the sharks who were trying not to eat the fish, & they had those meetings where they said "Fish are friends not food."  I think Miss Niki is gonna try to make us attend those meetings.  Good one Michael & Miss Mary.  Sign me up for the fishing trips.  Ben
niki

Post by niki »

THAT will be my new motto..........
.....FISH ARE FRIENDS,NOT FOOD.........i remember that part of the movie now that you mention it........did "finding nemo" teach any of you ANYTHING?................niki 
Michael Thompson
New, but learning

Have you ever seen veggie tales. larry the tomato, etc Oh no, now I have done it! now you are gonna starve! :o oh well, there is always beans! ;D
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

MICHAEL Fill in the Blank THOMPSON! Don't you ever Learn?!?!? DON'T TEASE THE QUEEN! She might just find a dirty job for you at the ranch!!! (At least the Veggie tales are Cartoon/computer animated type characters!)
I beg your leniency on this poor poor soul Your Majesty! Your royal subject was trying (Note the word TRYING) to make it as a member of the Royal Court Jesters!
(Yeah Yeah that's it! That's a good explanation of his momentary lapse!)
niki

Post by niki »

ot
michael WILL be cleaning bessie's barn stall AND  henrietta's nest...charlie the crappie has decided he doesn't need ANY assistance from HIM....and i already gave charlie a picture of BOTH him and miss mary in case miss mary tries to go after him with a meat cleaver...i instructed him to SWIM FAST......and he SAID he would...
   at LEAST larry the cuccumber(aka larry boy),bob the tomato AND junior asparagus(he's my favorite) are all SAFE from you guys since they're animated and YOU CAN'T GET THEM........
   and since you're bringing up veggie tales again(my favorite guys),i'll leave you all with a song....
   God is bigger than the boogie man..
   He's bigger than godzilla or the monsters on tv
   oh God is bigger than the boogie man
   and He's watching out for you and me............
                                    signed,
                           the bean queen
ps...very on the ball of you,princess veronica,to make michael aware of the consequences of his actions.....         
Last edited by niki on November 19th, 2006, 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

I do my best Bean Queen. My only concern with that "Dirty Job" of the barn stall and nest cleaning, is he may get "other ideas!" if you know what I mean!!
And I love that Veggie tales movie!!!
My mom bought Hannah a CD of Veggie Tales with her name! (Now I have to figure out WHERE the little monster hid it! She thinks just cuz it's her's she can put it where ever she wants! regardless of the place or the time!!)
We may have to Give Michael the job of cleaning the train's Smoke stack!!! That's a really good and dirty job!!! That or keeping the ranch "house" clean...you know...scrubbing the floors on his hands and knees with a toothbrush ought to cover it for 1 day! Maybe then he'll learn not to mess with the BEAN QUEEN!!!
Veronica
niki

Post by niki »

ot
  i don't know,princess veronica...i think a little more mercy is called for.....i think it will suffice if he cares for bessie and henrietta...he won't be tempted by them since they don't have fins and scales...and if there's any further problem,we can always ask the queen mum with her 5' spoon to follow up.....i mean we DO want him to be happy at the ranch..........
                          signed,
                the bean queen
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

See and that would be why You are the Queen and I'm just a princess. I still have lot's to learn!!!
True about Bessie and Henrietta.
And of course we want everyone to be happy at the ranch!!! And so long as he and Miss Mary don't make me eat any fish (or mushrooms for that matter) I'll also be perfectly happy!!!
Princess Veronica
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

OFF TOPIC

You guys crack me up....

And probably adding to your unhappiness, I will have to side with Miss Mary on this one - since I'll be spending so much time in the kitchen with her... I love fish, could have them every day and not get tired of them...

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Continuing Off Topic:

Now Carolyn...you knew it was just a matter of time til the boards (regardless of the topic title) returned to the Ranch for some fun and games!!!!
Why should this come as such a surprise???
We want to be READY for the time the RANCH is a REALITY!!!!! not just a figurative place on the boards!!!
Princess Veronica
Michael Thompson
New, but learning

Hmmmmmmmmm, I love steak too ;D  I just snuffed the lifes out on 13 more crappies and two yellow perch! mabye I will make up some more fish dish pics this week! ;D
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

marysimmons wrote:.... Then I can skewer them and throw 'em on the barbie with a clear conscience!

Little Mary

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!  Don't hold back, now, Mary!!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
niki

Post by niki »

Queenie wrote:And probably adding to your unhappiness, I will have to side with Miss Mary on this one - since I'll be spending so much time in the kitchen with her... I love fish, could have them every day and not get tired of them...
Carolyn

i didn't say anyone should stop eating fish...just don't eat charlie...and i STILL say that you'll have to catch him first...
  swim,charlie,swim
                                                      niki
Buttercup

Post by Buttercup »

So, Michael Thompson,
What is your favorite LDL coating for the Crappies?  Could it be pulverized popcorn?  or is there another?
Buttercup
Michael Thompson
New, but learning

I think I used corn flour and lemon pepper on them. Don't really have a favorite though.