LITTLE MARY'S CHICKEN WRAPS (like the ones at P.F. Chang's)

Great filling main dish recipes!
Gregg

Re: LITTLE MARY'S CHICKEN WRAPS (like the ones at P.F. Chang's)

Post by Gregg »

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

I love PF Changs lettuce wraps and so does Mrs. Gregg. I am sure we will be making these in the very near future! I am bumping this for any of the other newbies who might not have seen it.

Gregg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I already thanked you in the Dinging out thread, but they were sooo good that I need to thank you again!! For anyone that needs a taste treat, try these. Man oh man are they good. Valerie is going to make some more next week and freeze it, so we can keep some on hand. I said I don't crave specific things very often (just food in general), that may have just changed. In fact if there was any left, well lets just say there wouldn't be.
TEAFORTWO

Post by TEAFORTWO »

WOW! This sounds really great! I will definitely try it! I occassionally get chicken Kung Pau, no MSG, no peanuts, brown rice on side (so I only eat tiny portions), but this will probably be even better and make my fiance AND I very happy! Can't wait to try it!
Thanks for all your amazing recipes!  ;)
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

Sounds great. I've never thought of wrapping up your ingredients in a lettuce leaf. Interesting!
Tina
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRim6Wz/]

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Lettuce wraps are great, Tina.
When you eat out, ask for the burger without the bun and extra lettuce!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

I can't remember the last time I had a burger. New idea for me: wrap the burger in lettuce leaves. I learn something new almost every day. Thanks Linda and all those who spark new ideas!
Tina

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Tine,
I love to make fajitas and wrap them in lettuce leaves. Delicious!!

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

I'm glad this simple recipe was brought back up.  I too use lettuce leaves.  I wrap a cheeseburger with a big slice of onion, dill pickles, and tomato---soo good.  Today, I put pizza sauce over chicken breast that had sauteed mushrooms, onion, and low fat mozzarella cheese.  It was delicious, and it looked like the adds from Olive Garden.  The recipes on here are the best.  :thumbsup:  JF
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

This isn't a diet. A diet is full of yuky foods that don't taste good. This is a fun choice of eating that will change your life. This isn't a diet.
Tina

~Author Unknown