Re:Hello Everyone. Roger needs your help.

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
shirleym

Post by shirleym »

Thanks, Roger,
Your book has been a godsend to me. I have been eating as you suggested for 3 weeks now and have lost 10 lbs. My blood pressure has dropped around 15 points, and I am not hungry. I am a 60 yr. old woman who has struggled with weight for the last 25 years! I have been on every diet plan known to mankind, counted calories, journaled points, exercised until I was ready to drop, was always hungry, prayed, cried, and had lost hope.
I was pleasantly surprised to read that you are a Christian--thank you Jesus.
This plan has fit into my busy schedule very well. I don't even think about food until meal time. I have 50 lbs. more to lose--will keep you posted as to progress.
ShirleyM
Momma

Post by Momma »

For everyone to know- I have been emailing Roger and he has emailed me back almost immediately with answers to all my questions and concerns. I have been doing Lets do lunch for almost three weeks. I am holding off weighing myself until it has been one month. But, my pants are looser! I am having no problem staying on the diet really. There are so many things that are ok to eat, that it is not a big deal to skip bread, potatoes, pasta etc. I do get hungry in between breakfast and lunch. (I usually eat an apple for breakfast). It is hard for me to wait until lunch, so I usually do have to eat popcorn or raisins or something to hold me over. Thanks for all your help Roger. Melissa(3timemom)
claudia1

Post by claudia1 »

Hi Melissa, You are having great success with diet. I just received book. My hesitation to start is because of the "holidays". I know once I start, I will be successful. Need a little push. Thanks, Claudia
Momma

Post by Momma »

Claudia- I hope you got started! Good luck, it is not hard to do at all. After eating to my hearts content, I was a little leery to get on the scale, but I lost five more pounds! Keep us updated on your progress. Melissa
claudia1

Post by claudia1 »

Thank you 3timemom and Jim. I started Tues. 12/16. I'm very motivated and enjoy the program. Many thanks, Claudia