4 Years and Still LovinLDL!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
LovinLDL

4 Years and Still LovinLDL!

Post by LovinLDL »

Biggest success for me is that my three teens don't struggle with weight!  Our whole family loves this way of eating and I want to encourage anyone considering this for their family.  Do it! 

Blessings and Much Success with LDL in 2011,
Julie
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: 4 Years and Still LovinLDL!

Post by MsHeirloom »

Julie- You have a beautiful family, and you should be proud of instilling great eating habits to last a lifetime :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:!  Pam
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

julie
What a lovely family you have.  I can see why you are so proud of them.  A great testimony for  LDL when the whole family is on it and loving it.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Really enjoying your pictures and inspiration.
Thanks for sharing
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Julie,

What a wonderful picture of your family.  Getting to meet them at your house during our convention was a memory I will always cherish -- they are all such a joy.  You must be so proud of each and every one of them.  Happy New Year to you.
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Thanks Ladies,

I am thankful for my family...thankful to God for all that he is doing and has done.  This past year was the most difficult of my life, but the Lord used my family, times like we had at the SA get-together, LDL and so many things to help me stay thankful and keep my eyes on Him.

Not proud...humbled and thankful...when I look at that picture.  If the Lord didn't use RT and LDL to help us get healthy, I know at least three of us in that picture would be much heavier and I would be dealing with much more than just weight....the emotional stuff that goes along with that especially for teens.  I am so thankful and I really want the picture to be an encouragement for other families.  You can do this!

BTW-VickiLynn, are you the one who had the new camera at the SA get-together?  If so, maybe I could PM you....we are looking to purchase a new one for Madeline.  She has had her little digital for about three years and really wants a better camera for her birthday in Feb.  If it wasn't you, do you remember who it was? 

Blessings,
Julie
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

LovinLDL, thank you so much for sharing your story.  I really appreciate the inspiration let alone from the family perspective.  It shows that all of our LDL lifestyle truly makes a difference!  God lead me here and what a change that is taking place in my life. 

God bless  *love*
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. From a dear Friend!
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Julie, thanks to you and your family for being an inspiration to all of us.  Country Girl usually uses you and your family for examples when helping me with LDL meetings.  Just like VickyLynn, we had a mind changing experience with you at your home.  Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.  That's God's promise, not mine.  May God continue to shower blessings upon you.  *love* *hug* and  :D  JF
preachwife

Post by preachwife »

What a great family picture! You have a weightloss support group with just your family! Ha.....God has blessed you mightily.....

Preachwife
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

So good to see your post on the boards, Preachwife.  :D  JF
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

What a great picture.  Your children were a blessing when we were all in SA and I did enjoy cooking with your son. Happy Birthday
Clown Lady
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
True
New, but learning

Post by True »

Happy Birthday! What a gift you and your family are for all of us! May you continue to have many blessings!
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

thanks for sharing that beautiful picture of you and your family. We all need that encouragement!
jencita
Master Member

Post by jencita »

Julie,
You have such a beautiful family!! I am trying to get my kids to eat mostly LDL but to no success yet. I am only worried about my 9 year old - she is definitely putting on weight.  I have my husband eating eggbeaters over refried beans in the morning and he loves it but still won't go completely LDL!! Congratulations to you!!
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Hang in there Jencita!  It is a process.  My guys still eat off plan when we are at other people's homes or eating out.  At first we did a lot of the LDL foods they loved (popcorn, pizza soup, fruit smoothies, Shepherd's Pie, etc).  It has been very much a process.  Is your 9yo involved in the cooking?  It helps if they can be.

Blessings,
Julie
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

What a great family picture Julie!!!  Thanks for sharing.

I was kinda miffed when I realized I couldn't follow through on planning to be at your ranch for the 2010 LDL fest.  We were in the middle of a short sale.  Short sales are a crazy process!!!  I began to realize I had to be available at the whim of the banks.  Sure enough, we ended up going to closing the same weekend as your get together.  *grrr*  I was sooooo looking forward to meeting you and the other LDL'ers. The good news is we like our new home and are glad we waited it out.

Also, happy belated birthday.  May you have many many more healthy birthdays ahead of you.
mrsj
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Thanks for the encouraging words mrsj.  We missed having you in SA, but I certainly understand about needing to put some things on hold to sell houses.  We have our house on the market again as our tenants of over two years are leaving.  I hope to meet you in FL if our house sells by then. 

Blessings,
Julie