LDL really works !!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
yoyodieter
New, but learning

LDL really works !!!

Post by yoyodieter »

Well this is my second time around. As my name " yoyodieter" reflects I have tried them all. They all work but its LDL that is the easiest and simplest to follow. The fact that you can eat fruit and that you can eat  whenever you are hungry makes all the difference. I am now on week 2 and have lost 14 lbs. Not a stitch of exercise.My energy levels have gone up, no more sugar crashes and fatigue. Am going to get back to regular exercise- now that my workout gear fits again  :D
JerrieH

Re: LDL really works !!!

Post by JerrieH »

yoyodieter - oh  my goodness!  14 pounds lost in week 2.  That is amazing.  Good job!  :thumbsup:  Jerrie
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Still quite amazing, Yoyo.  Congratulations!  Pam
lulu65

Post by lulu65 »

amazing Yoyo... do you have a journal here. .I would love to see your daily menu.. Thanks :)  maybe  ican knock off some weight..
rodie

Post by rodie »

Yoyo,
    CONGRATS on your weight lose,you WILL be a inspiration to the newbies around here,and also to some of us older ones ;)
continued success to you.
Hugzzz
Rodie :)
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Congratulations Yoyo and welcome to the wonderful world of LDL!!!

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Great job Yoyo!
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

WOO HOO !!!! :thumbsup: That is awsome. Isn't this way of eating just the greatest?
                                                                                                    Charlotte
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Awesome, YoYo
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
yoyodieter
New, but learning

Post by yoyodieter »

It is now 3 1/2 months since I started my second time around LDL. I am 0.8 lbs away from my goal weight. I managed to loose weight while on holiday for 3 weeks, including a 3 day visit to Disneyland. At Disneyland I bought fresh cut up fruit and had BBQ chicken and vegetable skewers for lunch with a fruit cup. The sweet stuff and ice cream did not tempt me- all I had once was some sweetened popcorn. LDL has been easy this time- always hard to get going but once the cravings are gone...piece of cake. I went from the heaviest I have ever been 176.8 lbs ( I was lighter 19 years ago just before my last child was born :shock:)
I have gone from a size 10 to a size 2. Have given all my big clothes to Goodwill and have enjoyed shopping for new ones.
I have tagged along a few people who have adopted the LDL lifestyle and they are steadily loosing.
I am and will  always be a LDL convert because LDL makes sense and hope that I will be able to keep the weight off.
Thanks to RT for sharing his idea with us all. ;D :thumbsup:
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Congratulations!!!  If you continue this way of eating, You will be able to keep the weight off easily.  Since my cravings are gone, I have no problems even when I'm on vacation.  It is still like a dream that I stayed the same size for 16 months.  Size 2------Wonderful!!!  I went from 18 to 8, some 10, some even 4--It depends on the brands.  Dress barn is a 4 and most brands are 8.  Now at Chico's it is 1.  :laughing:  I was also a yoyodieter.  I had tried them all.  :thumbsup: and  :rose: :rose: to you.  JF
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Yoyo!!!  You are amazing and an exciting testimony of the power of LDL.  Do you have any hints for the rest of us.  Are you an exerciser?  Do you follow the "rules" of the red book?  A size 2- fabulous!!!  Pam
EllenSue
New, but learning

Post by EllenSue »

Wow!  Your story is inspiring.  3.5 months?  I am much encouraged.  I am 3 weeks in...and will weigh myself for the second time 6 weeks in on August 1.  Size 2...that is beyond my imagination even!  Awesome!  I see why you have found people who want to follow your lead!  Nothing speaks louder than results.  I know you will keep it off since you've given away your old clothes.  Congratulations and thank you for sharing your good news!  EllenSue
Ellen Sue
Denver, Colorado

Started LDL  6/20/2011
Gluten Free since 9/2009

yoyodieter
New, but learning

Post by yoyodieter »

Pam, I got all the hints from the discussion boards. The all around support and food ideas helped enormously. There a re a few things I think I have overcome. The big one is: eating something illegal and then saying to myself " Oh well might as well cheat all the way and then start again on Monday" A feeding frenzy would follow :shock: and then it is impossible to get back on track.
I will now eat something " illegal" only a small bite and then stay on track  ;D. This does not happen often as my cravings are gone. I love all the fruit and especially avocado. I will have a whole avocado sliced on corn thins for dinner. That's all I have and I am satisfied. Where can you eat a whole avo on any "diet"  *woot*. Just fitting into smaller clothes helps as well to stay motivated. I used to excercise a lot , 2 hours a day spin class and weights. This time around I did no excercise. I have now started doing kettlebell workouts in my basement to firm up all the "loose tissue" I have. Hopefully I will be able to change my " name" yoyodieter to something more positive  ;D
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Change your name now!!!  With LDL you have become a former yoyo dieter!!!!!  Pam