New weight loss results

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: New weight loss results

Post by crickadoodle »

Jerrie, I'll be 53 in Sept.!  I feel better at this age, (well not today because I have a cold  :thumbdown: ) than I did in my 40s because of LDL.  :thumbsup:
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Crick - that is great that you feel better in your 50s than in your 40s because of LDL.  LDL is such a healthy food plan.  I hope you get over your cold soon.  Jerrie :)
Last edited by JerrieH on May 8th, 2011, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

Hope you feel better soon Crick.
                                Charlotte
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

What a difference a day can make!  I feel lots better today than yesterday.  I still have some congestion, but I'm not like overly tired.  Good thing, because our freezer/fridge went out today -- we knew it was coming to that and ordered a new one on Friday, but hoped it'd last until the new one came in.  Well, I found a freezer in our neighborhood that could handle all the food from our freezer and I got our biggest ice chest 1/2 full of ice and then put all the fridge food in it.  That should last a couple of days -- but hopefully the new fridge/freezer comes in soon.  It could be in tomorrow, but might be as late as Friday.  Well, I won't have to worry about emptying the old one, as that is done.  

My father in law is the best appliance repairman in town and has kept our appliances running.  We actually bought a brand he doesn't service, but he is like 83 or 84 and won't be working much longer.  Yes, he really still works now and you'd never believe he was in his 80s.  He is an amazing, precious man.  I think his son takes a lot after him.   *love*  We got the 5 year service contract, so we'll be good for 5 years and I doubt he'll still be fixing appliances in 5 years.  

Anyway, I worked hard this afternoon getting all the food over to the other freezer and then cleaning up the big ice chest and getting lots of ice.  It was 90 degrees and I was whooped!  Good thing this didn't happen yesterday -- I wouldn't have had the energy to do all this.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

:thumbsup: Crick
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...