To day at work I had a Yea !!! moment

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Charlotte C.

To day at work I had a Yea !!! moment

Post by Charlotte C. »

Today at work I seen a guest that I have not seen since I started LDL. When she came in like always we hug and say how good it is to see each other. And then It happened are you ready for my YEA !!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO !!!! HAPPY DANCE !!!! moment?  All she could say after that was how much weight I have lost. Oh yeah I was on cloud nine the rest of the day. :D I LOVE LDL *love*
                                                                                                         Love to everyone,
                                                                                                                 Charlotte
Last edited by Anonymous on May 21st, 2011, 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
cameron
Master Member

Re: To day at work I had a Yea !!! moment

Post by cameron »

Isn't it wonderful when that happens Charlotte. You are doing a great job!
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Charlotte, How much have you lost?  How exciting for you...By the way nice picture in the gallery
mroszczak1

Post by mroszczak1 »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

congratulations, Charlotte!!  Those feel so good!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

So happy for you, Charlotte, I still remember the feeling.
And with LDL those complements and surprises just keep coming!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

OMG !!! Rodger you are so right about the smaller clothes thing. All my clothes are to big now except for the ones I couldn't fit into. I am just so excited I have got to share this. Yesterday we had a family function to attend, I had already decided that I would wear a pair of Capri's. They would be kinda baggy but thought I would just have to make do. Then something kelp telling me to try on another pair that I have never worn before. I almost didn't do it because the last time I tried them on I got them just up past my knees. You ladies know what I'm talking about. Well OMG !!!!!!!!
I tried them on..........  I almost hit the floor. I could not believe it. THEY FIT !!!!!!! For the first few minutes I couldn't move. I was just starring into the mirror. When I finally could move I went running into the living room where my Honey was. And yes I was doing the happy dance. I wish the whole world was on LDL. I cant even began to explain how I feel right now. I thank God for you Rodger. I thank God for every one here. *love*
                                                                                                        23 lbs. gone forever :D
                                                                                                                    Charlotte
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Charlotte- Those of us who have been here for a while definitely know exactly how you feel.  It is the miracle of LDL!  Isn't it just the best?!!!  The only thing I still wear from "my fat days" is my winter robe.  Instead of just barely meeting in the front, it now wraps from side to side!  I have gone from a size 24-26/2X-3X to a 16.  I'm not done yet, but am confident that I have already improved my longevity and health in a major way.  I am forever grateful to Roger and this way of eating!  Pam
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Charlotte, so happy for you!! I know exactly how you felt at that moment.

Don't do like I did when I was losing. I had some clothes stored away because they were too small. Well, I waited too long to get them out of storage and by the time I tried to wear them, they were too big. My husband teased me about going right on thru those clothes and down to the next size.

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

MsHeirloom your doing a great job. I also have a winter robe. I like to call it my warm and toasty.  :)    Charlotte
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

Ollie I dint really have any clothes in storage because I hated shopping for clothes. Mostly bout few things from the thrift store just to get buy. Very rare did I buy something new, because I no how bad I was to gain weight. But not anymore. I know now that when all my weight is gone it will be gone for good. AND THEN ! This gals on her way shopping. By the way you look so small in your pic. You do to MsHeirloom.
                                                                                                                                              Charlotte

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks, Charlotte!  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Well, I was so glad to put away my 1X winter robe (micro-fleece) my daughter gave me that I wore for years since last year. I bought a hooded micro-fleece robe on sale last year and really thought I needed a large, but I got a medium cuz that was all they had. I did the happy dance when I came home and found out it fit!!! You have found out what many have, Charlotte. The scales LIE! Many times you will drop clothes sizes and your weight on the scales stays the same. That's why RBKayaking (Rather Be Kayaking) threw away her scales and gaged her success by the smaller sizes she could get in to.
Congratulations!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

I know your right Linda.Thats why I only weigh once a month. And dont worry I am going to bye me a new robe. Want be long now :)
                                                                                                                                                    Charlotte
jsprik
Master Member

Post by jsprik »

congrats charlotte!!! can't wait to be doin' my own happy dance!   ;D

Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

look me up on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoannaReneeSprik
my blog: http://foodgurly.com
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

CONGRATS, CHARLOTTE!    :rose:  :rose:  :rose:

*hug*
Ginny