An Update on Me

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
hopefull

An Update on Me

Post by hopefull »

Hi guys,
I have missed the message boards! Life has been oh so hectic as it seems to be for all of us. Something had to give and it was my posting here. I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know how I am doing. I have continued to eat mostly LDL because I just love this woe. An interesting phenomenon  that has happened, is that when ever I stray from LDL for a while I gain 5-10 lbs however, whenever I get back to LDL I loose all I gained and more!!!! Sure surprised me. So not only did I reach my original goal of 170. Then 160, 150 and now I weight 145! this is the weight I was in high school. I know others have said they went on to loose down to high school weight  but I really was satisfied at 155 so have not been trying to loose any more weight.
Needless to say, I still think this is the best, most healthy way of eating there is. Yes, I do now occasionally eat more cheese or some nuts or a potato, which I notice RT is experimenting with,  but I am always on the look out for anything that I just crave.
Thanks guys for all your support along the way.
Hugs
Bobbi
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: An Update on Me

Post by LINDA RN »

Good for you Bobbi,
Have been wondering how you are.
So happy to hear yet another LDL'er went below their goal!
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

So good to hear from you!  Congratulations.  Pam
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Way to go!  :thumbsup:  That truly is amazing and what I love about eating this very healthy way. 
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Good to hear about your success.  :thumbsup:  JF
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Thanks everyone! I truly has been a great journey and I am still spreading the word as much as I can. I will try to get back here more often!

Hugs,
Bobbi