SO EXCITED

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Kenzi
New, but learning

SO EXCITED

Post by Kenzi »

So this morning I decided to weigh myself, I have lost 10 pounds since last Monday! Just thought I would share. SO IN LOVE WITH LDL :inlove: I know I cant expect this weight loss to be this great all the time, but Im sure happy while it's here!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Re: SO EXCITED

Post by LittlePrincess »

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Great news hon!  :thumbsup:  ;D  You're doing great!

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by cameron »

I bet you look fantastic Kenzi, that's great news!
bgsumom
New, but learning

Post by bgsumom »

Kenzi, that is fantastic.......................you SHOULD be excited!!!!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Kenzi- You go girl!  You should be so pleased with yourself!  Isn't this the best plan ever!  Pam
Kenzi
New, but learning

Post by Kenzi »

Yes I an very excited! And the 10 pounds isnt showing yet, but I hope the weight coming off starts showing soon!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

You will be so surprised when other people comment on the weight loss that you think you can't see.  Just wait until you find your clothes falling off.  My wedding ring fell off twice and I locked it away until I have reached my goal at which time I'll have it sized (probably 3 sizes smaller).  Last month the jade bracelet which I bought for myself when my sisters and I went to China 4 years ago fell off and broke into 3 pieces.  It was broken and I was heart-broken!  I told one of my sisters that we'd just have to go back to China!  I have bought progressively smaller clothes (from a size 26/3X down to a 14-16/L now) at thrift shops and eBay.  I have a sewing business, but have made very little for myself as I hate it when I've put the time and effort into a garment I love, and it no longer fits and cannot be altered.  Friends have also shared clothes with me that they can no longer wear because they have gained or lost weigh.  Such are the costs of success- ENJOY!!!
Last edited by MsHeirloom on February 8th, 2012, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Pam, You and I have a lot in common. When I started LDL, I was size 22W. I am now size 10 or 12 depending on how it is made. I had to have all my rings sized down. Also while I was losing, I bought a lot of my clothes at Thrift Stores. Once I reached my goal weight, I stated shopping the nicer department stores because I knew these clothes were going to be the right size for many years to come.  :thumbsup:

:inlove: LDL!!!!

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
wondergirl
New, but learning

Post by wondergirl »

Good for you!!!!  I remember the first time I stepped on the scales, I couldn't believe it, 10 pounds and I didn't think I had anything...
Keep it up you'll hit your goal sooner than you think without the meetings, weigh ins, and cost of all the other plans.
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

I'm losing slowly, which is fine, as long as I'm losing. My co-workers having noticed my weight loss. The pants that I put on this morning are comfortable (not snug or too lose, just comfortable).  :D
Tina
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRim6Wz/]

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Ollie- You lost so well and so fast.  You have to be so happy with yourself!  When I'm at goal, I'll resume making my own clothes- which I love doing.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Hey, Tina, you are approaching the 1/2 way mark.
Good for you  :thumbsup:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

Linda,
That's exciting! You're so observant!
Tina
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRim6Wz/]

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown
Sharolyn

Post by Sharolyn »

Wow!!! 10 pounds in such a short time?!! Keep doing what you're doing! It's working!!
Shari

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Kenzi- I miss you. Please post even if you have stumbled!  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Was thinking about you Kenzi the other day and hoping you would post again soon.
Miss you!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Sharolyn

Post by Sharolyn »

Kenzi, we're all missing you! Please come back!
Shari