Ready to Lose!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
griffinsmom

Ready to Lose!

Post by griffinsmom »

Hi Everyone!
I'm coming back to LDL after a long time away. Thought I could stick with with a crazy paleo diet. Fast loss, fast gain and I just felt awful and hungry all the time. I know now LDL is the way to go! I've lost 4 pounds my first week. Can't wait for this week. :)
cameron
Master Member

Re: Ready to Lose!

Post by cameron »

Wonderful Griffinsmom, you are off to a great start. I agree, it is so nice to not have to starve all the time.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

LDL is the key to weight loss and not being hungry nor craving foods all the time.  Glad you saw the light. :laughing:  Welcome back.  :thumbsup:  JF
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

griffinsmom wrote:Thought I could stick with with a crazy paleo diet. Fast loss, fast gain and I just felt awful and hungry all the time.

I too was looking at the paleo diet and ordered from the Web what I thought was a hard-bound book.  At then end of my purchase I realized I was ordering an eBook for $24.95 and immediately sent an email to the company advertising the book to not charge my credit card. They charged my credit card anyway.  I tried for four weeks to get someone from the publishing company to answer my emails and voice mails so I finally had to resort to telling them I was going to file a complaint with their state's Better Business Bureau and Attorney General's office.  That got their attention!  My refund is in the works.  But, the reason for this story is the fact that I belive I was given a sign from above that I was not supposed to have this book.  Now I know why thanks to griffinsmom.  LDL has worked for me these past three years and has kept the weight off I lost so I'll keep on keeping LDL.
Sharolyn

Post by Sharolyn »

Welcome back, griffinsmom! I've tried a lot of diets and for me, this is THE one for me! Keep up the good work.
Shari

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

GM- It is great to have you "back in the fold."  You know this will work; it's the best plan on the planet!  Pam
griffinsmom

Post by griffinsmom »

Thanks to everyone with the great words of encouragement. I am down a total of 10 pounds and feeling great! ;D
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Hi griffinsmom,  welcome!  I too have started ldl again and wish you the best!