This site could use a weight tracker

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
carbonite

This site could use a weight tracker

Post by carbonite »

under the testimonial topic. Something like a "START" "CURRENT" and "GOAL" category...with a percentage to goal.  Just a suggestion.
Mike

Re: This site could use a weight tracker

Post by Mike »

My opinion only! I am afraid that if the bullitin boards became specific in regards to personal information, you would loose some participation in the information shared and the comrarderie among the members... I for one would not be willing to give my start weight to anyone until I have reached my goal. Right now we all share the same concerns, and that is and should be that we are here for each other regardless of how much you weigh or how much you want to loose. Our common interest is that we all loose and feel good doing it. Numbers are not important. Thanks, Mike
carbonite

fitday.com

Post by carbonite »

Well, if anyone is interested, there is an EXCELLENT site called fitday, www.fitday.com , that will allow you to do this.  You can even allow others to see your fitday.  I've been using it for a long while now...and it's free.  Just login and you can see information on the type of foods you intake, find nutritional information on foods, track your exercise, and track your weight, too.
MaryAnne
New, but learning

Post by MaryAnne »

i agree with you or not even have starting weight just how much lost tracker...anyway thanks for the fitday site i have already entered my 3 days so far
Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

Hi All,

I have a weight tracker on my personal computer. It is freeware. You can download it & keep it for yourself only to see your progress.
I actually downloaded it before I started LDL, but when I started LDL I cleared it completely. I do enter info daily, but not weight. I enter something in the notes area & now I will started entering whether I excercised or not since there is a place for that.

You can find it here if interested:

http://www.soundtells.com/WeightTracker/index.html

I like seeing the graph from a month ago & how much it has dropped since I started LDL last month on the 3rd. You set a goal weight & I can see it getting closer.  :)
Rhea

Post by Rhea »

Well, we're all different, but I've done the best on this diet that I've ever done on a diet, and I've never ever weighed so infrequently before!

I know the weight is going by the way my body and my clothes look and feel and by the fact that I can wear my wedding ring again -- but I absolutely do NOT want to weigh yet!

Not sure when I will weigh myself again, but I'll let you know the results when I do!

Yours, blissfully liberated from the tyranny of the scales, and getting skinnier by the day,

Rhea
niki

Post by niki »

rhea...i've already lost track of what i weigh....i don't even really know what i weighed when i started(the book said not to weigh yourself,so i didn't)...i just approximated.....
  i agree with you completely about being free of that scale...when i used to diet,i used to weigh myself every day(sometimes more than once a day)
  i like that...blissfully liberated from the tyranny of the scales....................niki
minnieme

Post by minnieme »

It's so nice to know that the good LORD has freed us from the shackles of the scale!  I feel that ldl is long term and so enjoyable that I focus less on the scale than I ever have on any other "diet".  Don't get me wrong, I still want to lose weight but I just love the ldl lifestyle so much that it's only part of the whole picture.  I see and feel myself getting healthier by the day.  I feel that my health is so much more important than a number on a scale!  PTL

Mary
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience but rather spiritual beings having a human experience.
niki

Post by niki »

mary....i completely agree with you....i can't believe i have been in control of what i eat for 7 months.......i don't really want to weigh myself at all..........niki
niki

Post by niki »

well said......................niki
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Re: Tracker

Perhaps you could start one with: amount of weight to lose, how long on LDL, how much has been lost, and how many pounds to reach goal.  It might get more to respond.

Forever Young
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
niki

Post by niki »

i still agree with tress.....only fish should have scales....niki
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

how about a piano scale ??!?!?

I know you can tune a piano, but ..... can you tune a fish ?

I’m sorry ... I almost forgot, on LDL you CAN tuna fish

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !! ... You've been a wonderful audience .. My name is Tom !! ... I'll be here all week .. don't forget, to tip you waiter and waitresses ... and there is a 2 (smoothie) drink minimum ... GOOD NITE !!
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
niki

Post by niki »

oh gee.....i didn't get it(haha)....you can be the stand up comic on the nights that joe's not on(when he's busy patrolling the parameters of the ranch with an inedible animal)
  and don't tell joe the ranch is real...he thinks it's fake...niki
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

OK .. I'll fill in ... but can I expect a good pay check, or am I working for beans   ;) ?
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
niki

Post by niki »

take a guess..............
                        signed,
                            the bean queen
niki

Post by niki »

hey mary..this is just like the water at the beach...it feels cold(on long island) until you jump in...once you're in,the water feels just GREAT....once you jump back in,you won't even notice how silly we are..............welcome back.....niki