Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

The devil tries to distract us but we know he will not succeed, I already read the last chapter (Revelations). I have been on LDL since Oct 8, 2012 although I didn't join till later. LindaRN helped me as she is one of my co-workers. I got through the skin cancer surgery on 10/10/12 and the plastic surgery to cover the big wound on my nose on 10/12/12. Cutting out the sugar and white flour and eating LDL recipes helped me heal rapidly.
I have been eating the LDL plan since then with only minor amounts of the white stuff hidden in prepared foods. I have lost 28lbs. to date, but that doesn't even matter anymore. You see this WOE has made me feel better, have more energy, had good blood levels with my Diabetes, I have had lower blood pressure and less fatigue. But the most important thing is I am happier and more able to handle the hard things that come up in my life.
For all my adult life and probably in my childhood I have battled low self esteem and depression. I was a chubby kid and thinned out in High School and college but started gaining after marriage and having kids. I have been a registered nurse for almost 50 years (graduated aug. 1963 at age 20) I have made an appt. to fill out retirement papers for 3/1/13. Last night I got a call that I was on admin. leave because a pt. had complained about my care, and today I was told I will be detailed to housekeeping until an investigation is completed. I went to prayer meeting and God led me to Matt. 6:34. The point is that I have confidence and I know that I will be exonerated. Before LDL I would have been a basket case and in tears. I was able to explain my care and what I did and said. I know if I was having "sugar blues" I would not have handled this well. What I'm saying is when things are bad, you need LDL's WOE more than ever. I give God the glory because He gave Roger the program and Roger, I thank you for being obedient and sharing the program with us. I thank Linda for being a loving supportive friend, she has been my book, till I got the book and has encouraged me sooooooooooo much.
It is paramount when you are going thru trials and stress to take care of yourself and stay on your LDL WOE. Trust God today and He will help you thru tomorrow and always. Grateful and blessed, Leilani (Omalani)

Profile Send private message  

It is so great to hear about Oma's successes. She has many challenges, but has done an outstanding job of integrating LDL into her life and regaining control of her health. I have enjoyed reading daily about her enthusiasm, great meals, and success in many areas of her life!
Pam

Thanks Pam, One day at a time Dear Lord.