Almost 2 weeks now.

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
brittanynicole

Almost 2 weeks now.

Post by brittanynicole »

Hey, guys! I just wanted to give everyone an update and let you-all know I am still going strong with LDL!!! :) It will be 2 weeks I've been on LDL tomorrow. I have only lost about 4 pounds but I can tell some of my skirts are a little loose on my now and my face and chest just look a little thinner. I am happy with how I am feeling and proud at how consistent I have been with everything. I am going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding October, 2015, and want to look my best. Not just for that but for life. It is definitely helping though. lol :)
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Almost 2 weeks now.

Post by MsHeirloom »

Keep up the good work. You'll be a beautiful bridesmaid. It helps to have a goal!
Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

This is a way of eating for life. There is always an alternative to the foods you liked but got you in trouble.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

It is the way to enjoy food for life. My heart is thankful. Bree, you will be beautiful. :ymhug: JF