Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Almost 2 weeks now.

Hey, guys! I just wanted to give everyone an update and let you-all know I am still going strong with LDL!!! :) It will be 2 weeks I've been on LDL tomorrow. I have only lost about 4 pounds but I can tell some of my skirts are a little loose on my now and my face and chest just look a little thinner. I am happy with how I am feeling and proud at how consistent I have been with everything. I am going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding October, 2015, and want to look my best. Not just for that but for life. It is definitely helping though. lol :)

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Almost 2 weeks now.

Way to go, BreeBree! I KNOW this...whenever I decide to cheat a little on LDL, all I have to do is ask myself this: Do you Like the way you eat on Let's Do Lunch? If you do, then WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER CHEATING? My answer is always that I Do Indeed Love the Way I Eat on Let's Do Lunch, so why not have my body looking great and feeling great by Never Cheating!

I Truly Do LOVE Let's Do Lunch, and I Try to Remember to Thank God for it Every Day of My Life!

Your friend forever,

Roger Troy

Keep up the good work. You'll be a beautiful bridesmaid. It helps to have a goal!
Pam

This is a way of eating for life. There is always an alternative to the foods you liked but got you in trouble.

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

It is the way to enjoy food for life. My heart is thankful. Bree, you will be beautiful. :ymhug: JF