still going strong

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
brittanynicole

still going strong

Post by brittanynicole »

Just wanted to let everyone know I am still enjoying the LDL woe! It has been about a month now. I have not lost much, only about 5-6 pounds. I can't remember where I started. I think it could be from lifting weights and gaining muscle also maybe too much peanut butter and nuts. I know I'm not supposed to eat them. :-s I have checked my measurements today and I've lost 4 inches overall.
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: still going strong

Post by MsHeirloom »

Bree- That is wonderful. This is not a take it off quickly plan- it's a lifestyle. You go, girl!!!!!
Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: still going strong

Post by LINDA RN »

If nuts and peanutbutter are a deal breaker, then just be aware it can slow or stall the weight loss and only eat the least amount necessary to stop the cravings.
So happy you are hanging in there even with slow progress.
The weight will stay off the more and longer you adapt to this healthy WOE
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...