Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: LDL and my health

Thank you so much for the update, Pam. I am friends with her on Facebook, so I'll need to remember to check her page.

Profile Send private message  

Our dear friend Wanda went to her heavenly Home this morning.

Prayers for Wanda's family. I know that Wanda is in a better place, but her family is grieving the loss of this beautiful and wonderful woman! I am so fortunate to have met her on three occasions when Let's Do Lunchers met. I am heart-broken.

May she find peace and joy in the arms of her Savior. I'm glad she's in a better place but she will be missed deeply.

I'm so sad to read this. I actually was just starting a shawl for her. I like to send them to friends who live long distance, and I say it is a hug from me. Well, I'll put that aside now. She was a beautiful woman who I shared many conversations with about our shared loves of the Lord Jesus and LDL. I met her in San Antonio, when we had a meeting of LDLers in 2010, I believe. She was easy to get to know. She will be missed by so many people. Her family will be in our prayers.

I am in shock...I Loved Wanda...she was a Hall of Fame LDLer. I am at a loss for words, and I am Hurting Terribly. I am starting to cry...first, Grape Girl, and now Joyful Friend. I just can't believe she is not with us anymore, but now our Father in Heaven can enjoy being with her...just as we did.

She will be in my thoughts Forever, and I look forward to actually meeting her in person.

Her friend forever,

Roger Troy

God's timing is perfect and He knows how much suffering and struggle that one can endure on this side of life. It is always hard to let go but all the tears are on this side of eternity. Sometimes death is the complete healing and that broken person awakes to find paradise and light unimaginable to those of us who remain earthbound. Keep the memories alive and share the love with each other. Prayers continue for Wanda's family and friends. O:-) Angels are attending us to comfort us in our sorrow. LDL will be Let's do Love in heaven, we will be too busy Loving God and our heavenly family to eat.

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

hey LDL friends! what did you eat today?i ate fruit ,vegetables , chickpeas, frozen peas and plain air popped popcorn =happy vegan LDL tummy!let's hear what you ate!