LDL and my health

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: LDL and my health

Post by crickadoodle »

Thank you so much for the update, Pam. I am friends with her on Facebook, so I'll need to remember to check her page.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Our dear friend Wanda went to her heavenly Home this morning.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Prayers for Wanda's family. I know that Wanda is in a better place, but her family is grieving the loss of this beautiful and wonderful woman! I am so fortunate to have met her on three occasions when Let's Do Lunchers met. I am heart-broken.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

I'm so sad to read this. I actually was just starting a shawl for her. I like to send them to friends who live long distance, and I say it is a hug from me. Well, I'll put that aside now. She was a beautiful woman who I shared many conversations with about our shared loves of the Lord Jesus and LDL. I met her in San Antonio, when we had a meeting of LDLers in 2010, I believe. She was easy to get to know. She will be missed by so many people. Her family will be in our prayers.
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

God's timing is perfect and He knows how much suffering and struggle that one can endure on this side of life. It is always hard to let go but all the tears are on this side of eternity. Sometimes death is the complete healing and that broken person awakes to find paradise and light unimaginable to those of us who remain earthbound. Keep the memories alive and share the love with each other. Prayers continue for Wanda's family and friends. O:-) Angels are attending us to comfort us in our sorrow. LDL will be Let's do Love in heaven, we will be too busy Loving God and our heavenly family to eat.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

chewy

Post by chewy »

hey LDL friends! what did you eat today?i ate fruit ,vegetables , chickpeas, frozen peas and plain air popped popcorn =happy vegan LDL tummy!let's hear what you ate!