LDL and my health

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

LDL and my health

Post by Joyful Friend »

As you all know, I have been having health problems. My doctors at James Cancer Center think I'm in excellent health to be having the problems that I am experiencing. However, it is because my Heavenly Father gave me LDL principles to follow and my body responded. So glad that it did! Today, I get my first radiation treament on my left arm. I have uterine cancer there. The pill I take has starved the cancer cells and the tumors have stopped growing, but the doctor doesn't want my arm to break. I feel well, and I am still eating healthy. God is my Great Physician. I also have a Christian doctor who has guided my procedures. Love and prayers to all.
omalani
Master Member

Re: LDL and my health

Post by omalani »

Your posts are always inspiring but this is most encouragement for continuing LDL that I have had. You are such a strong woman and have helped so many in your lifetime because your strength comes from God and God never changes. He is not limited by time, space, distance or disease. You are in His hands and He loves you so. To God be the glory for what He has done, for what He is doing and for what He will continue to do in the future. Life is fragile and precious.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks, I really enjoy eating healthy. More than LDL, I enjoy how God has blessed me in many ways! I make most of our foods. So thankful for my friends on LDL, and for my recipes. Thanks, Riger! JF
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks!!! God has blessed me tremendously through my process. Everyone tells me that I don't look sick for which I'm grateful. It's amazing how God prepared me for this very time. Every day, I find God's mercies new. I have switched to meats that are grass fed and cage free. I use coconut and almond milks in my fruit smoothies. I would like to see more people practice LDL principles. They promote healthy bodies. To God be the glory, JF
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Wanda- You are in my daily prayers for a full and complete recovery, dear friend!
Hugs- Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks, Pam. So grateful! JF
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Wanda you are truely my inspiration.
Adding my agreement with everyone else for your healing.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks, Linda. JF
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Wanda, I'm hoping your condition is continuing to improve. God bless you from the top of your head to the soles of your feet and may all disease and weakness leave your body in our precious Lord Jesus' name! Amen! He is so good!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Wanda I am just now seeing this post. I am praying for you and with you. Please keep us posted as you can and know that you are deeply loved!

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by MsHeirloom »

I am praying for a full recovery for Wanda. I am very concerned about it this crisis. We love you, JF!
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

We will pray for things to work out for her. She is a precious lady.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Posted 1/31/16
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Wanda I am joining my prayers with others. I am believing for your complete and total healing. *HUGS*

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Post by MsHeirloom »

I found the following on Wanda's Facebook page posted by her granddaughter yesterday 2-2-16:

This is Betsy Brown, one of Wanda’s granddaughters. I wanted to let you all know that we appreciate everyone’s support and prayers. Grandma is at the James Cancer Center recovering from colposcopy surgery, and several other procedures. She is stable, breathing on her own and alert, but still has several major hurdles to cross before coming home. Once the doctors see her energy levels and strength increase, we’re hoping she will be sent to her home. Since rest is the most important thing she needs right now, we are asking for visits to be reserved for family members. Another family member or I will try to update all of you every few days through her Facebook page. Please continue to pray for her and our family as we continue this journey. I know she appreciates every single one of you!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Pam thank you so much for posting this update! *HUGS*

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Post by crickadoodle »

Thank you so much for the update, Pam. I am friends with her on Facebook, so I'll need to remember to check her page.