5 months of LDL

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Mark F.

5 months of LDL

Post by Mark F. »

This is my 4th post on the message board. I am trying to post the 28th of each month. I hope this link will work and take you to my previous posts. (If not look for my last post titled “4 months of LDL” Mark F).

http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/http: ... 7431#p7431

I am so amazed at the easy success of this program. I started April 30th at 290lbs. Today I am 228lbs and am 38 lbs from my goal of 190. While that goal is still important to me I am also taking the posture that when I reach an ideal weight my body will let me know. It maybe 200 or 170, who knows, but I am confident this eating method will take me to where I need to be.

Having done this now for 5 months, I am seeing an entire life style change coming about. At restaurants I no longer look at high fat items or items full of empty calories.  When shopping I gravitate to the healthy items and have gotten to the point of skipping the bakery and ice cream sections.

I strongly encourage anyone who is thinking about trying this plan to go ahead and start. Give it a good honest 30 days and the results will be amazing. It will not only make you feel better but will improve your quality of life and maybe even save your life!

Hope to see yall again on October 28th.
niki

Re: 5 months of LDL

Post by niki »

that is WONDERFUL,mark......i am so happy for you...what a wonderful success story.......as much the absence of cravings and change of appetite as the weight loss....congratulations......give yourself a good pat on the back..................keep up the good work............niki
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Way to go mark I always look forward to the posts from you regarding your progress!!
God Bless,
ANG
BettyBoop

Post by BettyBoop »

That's wonderful, Mark.  Keep up the good work.

Betty
Rejection means direction!!

All things work together for good to those who love the Lord.  Romans 8:28
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

You rock, Mark! Congrats on the great results and your new outlook on how to take care of your body. Whoo-hoo! ... :)  NYKath
Mike

Post by Mike »

Mark, Great job! Isn't it great to see all of the changes your lifstyle and your body go through.  Things that we probably did not appriciate all that much, before we got heavy. Like sitting closer to the steering wheel, not having the "bloated" feeling after meals, wearing smaller clothes, sitting in a booth instead of a table, etc. The list goes on. Bottom line is that you made a great, healthy choice and now you are reaping the rewards.  I did the same thing and am now down between 65 and 70 but am kind of stuck. I know I will break lose here shortly though.  Keep up the good work and CONGRATULATIONS.  Mike
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Mark - It's hard to believe it's been another month already!  You've done so well, and it sounds as if you've conquered those cravings.  Not just the cravings, as others have mentioned "wanting" things even though they're not hungry.  When unhealthy things are right in front of you and you bypass them, that's a sign that your body has "gotten it"!

Congratulations and I'll look forward to your next post.  38 pounds from GOAL!  That's AWESOME!!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Mark,
Thanks so much for the great inspiration!!!  My husband and I are just getting ready to start LDL full force.  We have sort of followed it...but had some medical tests to prepare for, etc.  Now we are plunging head long into LDL with great expectations.  My husband had never, ever had any cravings that I knew about until the last few months.  It was always me with the cravings.  (Maybe because I have tried longer to lose the weight, and then I'd gain it right back again.)  He never understood how cravings worked...until now!

You have done a great job on LDL!~  YOU are and will continue to be a  great inspiration to many new ones who are just checking out these boards for the first time, those who are already on LDL, as well as those of us who do it constantly.

God bless as you continue to your goal.....

Forever Young
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Wow!! Congrats Mark and thanks for sharing your success. I am looking forward to posting some of my own in the future. Keep up the good work.

Gregg
flwrswlt
New, but learning

Post by flwrswlt »

Way to go Mark! I loved the one comment about getting into booths now.  Keep up the great work. 

Madelon