SWELLING GOING DOWN

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Gregg

Re: SWELLING GOING DOWN

Post by Gregg »

Way to go Jim and Penny!

What caused the swelling of the left leg?

God Bless,

Gregg
Mike

Post by Mike »

Way to go Jim and Penny!  You ARE on the right track and it only gets better from here.  Keep up the good work. We are all here for you... Mike
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hi Jim and Penny,

Yes, there IS a blessing for you here!  ;D  Welcome aboard and please share whenever you feel like it. 

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Forever Young »

Great job you two!!!  Isn't it encouraging to see some results?  I know the thing my husband remarked about (and I definitely noticed) how much less food you eat after being on this?

It seems that I could not even have the dishes done for an hour and he was "looking" for more food.  I couldn't believe he could be hungry again...but, I am now realizing that it wasn't hunger...but just cravings.

God is so good...and He will help us as we endeavor to "discover" our "real, small, inside selves".  We owe it all to God...and Roger for allowing Him to use him to help us!

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!!!

Forever Young
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!