Our let’s do lunch experience

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
EstherCarr

Our let’s do lunch experience

Post by EstherCarr »

My Husband and I have been doing let’s do lunch for about 3 weeks. Myself 4 weeks. He has lost 19 lbs.he started due to him being a type 2 diabetic. He has not had one bad reading since he started this. As a matter of fact at times his reading was to low. I’m sure his Dr will have to remove his night pill. He testifies he is feeling much better. As for me I have not weighed but I can tell a difference in how my clothes fit. I’m feeling better and my joints are not hurting near as bad as they were. I also ttake a mixture of Apple cider vinagar, lemon juice and cranberry juice which helps a lot for different areas of my body. We are Loving let’s do lunch. We plan on living this way forever.
Thanks so much for such a great way of life Roger Troy Wilson. We are forever greatful for this plan.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Our let’s do lunch experience

Post by MsHeirloom »

Congratulations on your positive results. LDL is a great plan that certainly changed my life. Let us know if we can help you in any way along your journey to health!