"LITTLE MARY'S STORY"

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Queenie
Administrator

Re: "LITTLE MARY'S STORY"

Post by Queenie »

Thank you for posting this, Mary.  You are such an inspiration as well as a wonderful lady.

I want to be JUST like you when I grow up!  (or shrink down!)

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Thank you for sharing your story! I especially am greatfull for all the time and effort you put into this site. Many would leave after they hit goal. It is important to us to see success. I also enjoy your posting personality, as well as the recipes!

God Bless you and yours,

Gregg
myfavoritenurse

Post by myfavoritenurse »

Mary thanks for sharing your story.  I feel that as we are on difficult journey's (and isn't life just that?)  It is so helpful to hear over and over again the successes of others.  It gives stregnth, and encouragement just the same way as when we read and reread all that is in the scriptures about the saints of old.  Carol
Matthew 28:20b  "lo, I am with you always even until the end of the age."
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Thanks, Little Mary for posting your story more completely for us.  We are all proud of you and what God has helped you to do!  It is encouraging to read your story.

Thanks for all the good recipes too!  I made the Pizza soup Saturday night and will have some of it for lunch today.  IT is delicious!!!

When I first saw Roger on TV, I also was skeptical.  Today, 29 days into the program, I am not so skeptical any more.  I have lost 10 pounds. 

This is a great way to eat.  It fills you up...not out!  We have commented at home that we are not eating nearly as MUCH food as we used to consume...and we feel better too!!!!

God bless!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
taragrace

Post by taragrace »

Thanks Little Mary!  Every little bit of encouragement helps!
Tara
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

And let me tell you how cool she looked in that costume!!  No, let me show you!!

She really IS incredible, isn't she??

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
minnieme

Post by minnieme »

From one Mary to another...thank you for all you do!  What an awesome, inspirational picture! :)
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience but rather spiritual beings having a human experience.
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Wow Mary, I just read your story.  Thanks so much for posting it to offer encouragement to all of us!  :rose:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Mary thanks for all that you do for us here at LDL......to have guidance from someone who has been there (even in a smaller weight) I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart.....you are one of the back bones of LDL...

Cookie
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Little Mary- You are my hero!!!  I mean skinny heroine!  I always read your posts and take them to heart.  When making choices, I often think, "What would Mary choose?"  You really are an inspiration and the backbone of this site.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, recipes, and inspiration!!!  Pam
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

Thanks for the post.  You are an inspiration to all of us.  I am glad we have a food police out there to help keep us on track.  Looking forward to meeting you in San Antonio
Donna
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Hi Little Mary,

I am so happy to see this post. Thank you so much for all your help and inspiration. It seems like no matter the day or time or the question, we can always count on you to provide encouragement and sound advice.

And I agree with Pam, this site would not be the same without you!  *hug*

God Bless you!  :angel:

Julie :rose:
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Let me add my sincere appreciation for all you do & all the people you help.  I don't think I would have managed to hang in there through several ups & downs without yours & Roger's support and encouragement.

Loves, Gwennaford
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
terrims54

Post by terrims54 »

Little Mary you are awesome. Thank you for this thread. I appreciate all you have done and all your recipes. They are great!!!!!
Terri
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

(Hey, anyone have a spare spandex costume & cape that Gwen can borrow?!!)

Oh, YEAH, Babe -- Just as soon as I reach size 2 like you, you better believe I'll be in some spandex.  I'm gonna need it hold all this spare skin up from dragging on the floor ! ! !  ROFL  *woot*
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage