Great News

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
hannahbanana

Great News

Post by hannahbanana »

I finally started the medicine I needed for my insulin last week and 8 days later I have lost 7.5 lbs!!!!!I cant wait to post a new picture of me all skinny!  Thanks Ms Niki for all the help you gave my mom ANG along the way!!
hannah
niki

Re: Great News

Post by niki »

I AM SO HAPPY,hannahbanana......NOONE knows more than i do how frustrating it is to watch what you eat and not see any results.......i went 3 months once where i was almost starving myself because my doctor told me there was NOTHING wrong with my thyroid and i lost a half a pound which i gained back with my first normal meal....thank God that let's do lunch held you over until you were put on the right medication...
  i honestly can't put into words how happy i am...you've made my day...........PRAISE GOD that He gave you a mother who would fight for you and that He made a way for you to find the help you needed....HALLELUJAH......your sister,niki
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hannah, Congratulations on your weight loss. You should be really proud of yourself and your mom.  I am sure you make her proud, and you too should be proud to have such a loving and caring mom... Keep up the good work and be sure to keep us posted. I know Lexi will be excited to hear about your accomplishment too.  Great job! Mike
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hannah,

This is such fantastic news!!  ;D  Not only have you lost weight but they seem to have finally found the right meds for you.  Congratulations beautiful girl!!  I'm so happy and excited for you.  Please keep us posted and by all means post your newest pic as soon as you want.  ((((((((Hugs)))))))

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Queenie »

Hannah!!!

Sweetie, I am so happy to read this!!!  I know that both you and your mom must be releived.  How frustrating it must be to know that you're doing everything correctly and not seeing any results.

I can't wait to hear your progress reports...

Love,
Auntie Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

GO HANNAH!!!!!
YAY GOD!!!!
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!

Congrats Hannah! (I love your name as my youngest is also a Hannah Banana!)

SO glad to hear you finally got the right meds! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the new you!
Veronica
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

HI!

We are all so proud of you and what you are doing.  Many of us have worked and struggled with weight our entire lives before finding LDL.  I am so glad that you are on the right meds and eating right.  You have your entire life ahead of you to remain healthy.

CONGRATULATIONS!  Keep on keeping on...and we will find the one, the only, the real, the true HANNAH.  One that you will be proud of when you have your picture taken and who looks back at you in the mirror.

Love,

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Race Fan

Post by Race Fan »

Way to go Hannah!  I am thrilled for you.  You are such a pretty young lady.  I will definitely add you to my prayers for good health and happiness!  Keep up the good work ... I look forward to reading about your progress.  God bless and Hugs, Dawn 

>^..^<     
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Hannahbanana,

Sorry I am so late in responding. I am glad to hear you are still losing weight !! You are doing so fantastic !! Keep up the great work !!

Cousin Tommy
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”