Two month update

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Forever Young
Master Member

Two month update

Post by Forever Young »

Just wanted to report that I have lost 30 pounds in TWO months...and I am really pleased.  We went out for one birthday supper last night and I had steak.  I think that I might have gained a pound doing that, but I am not unhappy with 30 pounds either!

It is always a blessing when the scales go DOWN...and not UP!!!  As I said before, some of my clothes are starting to hang loosely on me...even though no one at work has said anything about it.  I KNOW they have to NOTICE...even if they are rude enough that they don't make any comments.  BUT...my day will come...when there will be nothing in my closet in my "smaller" sizes that will fit...and I will have to have a complete new wardrobe.  I am anxious for that as are all the rest of you.

Have a few more "birthday" dinners during the next week...but am still watching and doing LDL for the most part.  I love this plan!  My husband commented that he felt different last night and this a.m. as we had steak (and at night) last night.  He felt "heavier" he said.  It is so nice that he is willing to do this with me.  He just adds whole wheat bread to substansiate his calories. 

Anyway, just wanted to post the two month update.  All that and with a slow and sluggish thyroid and I am happy!!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
niki

Re: Two month update

Post by niki »

YAY.......you are doing SO beautifully.....it's wonderful to see how well you're doing...and listen,you can eat steak...just make sure it's lean and well trimmed(which i'm sure you were careful of)...keep up the good work...not only with following let's do lunch so well and losing weight,but with all the encouragement you give to SO many people...................in Him,niki
Gene

Post by Gene »

Thats wonderful, Jeannie

ICL

Gene
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Jeanne you are doing great!   ;D   Congratulations on the weight loss! 

30 pounds in two months?  That's fantastic!  You're an inspiration to everyone here.  *Hugs*  Keep up the good work girly!

(In Faith)  Little Princess
Last edited by LittlePrincess on December 1st, 2006, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Queenie »

Jeanne - GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!  30 pounds!  That is WONDERFUL!! 

I know that you must just feel fantastic - and you should!  I am so happy for you.  And yes, you are so lucky that your husband is following the plan with you.  Jumping up and down for you!!

Love,
Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

YAHOO Jeanne!!!!

Keep up the good work!!

And Carolyn...is that the little tremor I felt earlier/?? you juming up and down!!! Sure couldn't tell...it was just a little shimmy...not the normal shake -n- bake!!!!!
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Jeanne,

All I can say is WOW !! 30 pounds !! Isn't great to go DOWN instead of up? Keep it going !! You are an inspiration !!
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Jeanne you are doing great!
As the pounds drop, you'll be living up to your ID name.  More and more you'll be looking and feeling "forever young."
Congratulations!
mrsj
akashawolfe
New, but learning

Post by akashawolfe »

Congrats you Forever Youngster....I've been on it about 3 months and have lost 23 so far....and I was happy with that....as long as it's going DOWN instead of UP!!!! 
I do drink the red wine and an occasional Ciroc Vodka with juice, so I expect it to be slower than without drinking.  I do ejoy that especially with the holidays here and all.  I am so happy with this way of eating and I am actually enjoying how I feel on it. 
My fiance is on it too and has lost about 25 so far.  When we get married in Sept. we will both be a lot healthier and thinner. 
I just had double knee surgery on dec. 5th.  and I am STILL losing weight even though I'm not up and around.  It's amazing to me...Keep up the good work!

Kashi 8)
"If that which you seek you find not within yourself. you'll not find it without."
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Kashi,

Congrats on your 23 pound weight loss!  I say the same thing...ANYTHING lost...is NOTHING gained...for a change!!!

It seems it took me "forever" to get the scales going in the right (actually left) direction...DOWN that I am also pleased.  I am sure I will hit plateaus during this space of time...but, I can live with that!

We are still cleaning out the cupboards and giiving stuff away that is no longer LDL approved.  That will make it much easier to not have tempting foods around. 

I am glad that you are still losing even during/after knee surgery.  That proves that if you follow LDL...it works!  And it works...GREAT!!

When in Sept. are you planning to get married?  My anniversary is the 18th.  Keep us posted.

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
niki

Post by niki »

kashi.....i'm so happy that you and your fiance are doing so well.....i love seeing couples doing let's do lunch together....i think it's so cute...keep up the good work.....niki