Let's Do Lunch works for me!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
LightLady

Let's Do Lunch works for me!

Post by LightLady »

I'm new to the "Let's Do Lunch" program, having started on July 13, 2004 at 140.00 lbs... totally focused now on my doctor's goal weight for me of
105.00 lb. I'm only 4 ft. 11.5" tall and 54.5 years old.
Haven't weighed 105 pounds in 40 years. But, that doesn't mean I can't do it, or the goal is too low! I just need a program I can trust. The "Let's Do Lunch" program is the first program I've totally trusted, with all the nitty, gritty details I need to make my goal possible. I like the fact that the program is very detailed. It tells me explicitly what I can eat and what I cannot eat, if I want to lose weight and keep it off! This is a program FOR LIFE, not a diet for the short term.

I've lost 2 pounds since starting this progam, and I'm
10 days into it. My goal is a slow and steady loss of 1.5 pounds/week.... week after week.

If Roger Wilson could lose 230 pounds, I am sure that I can lose the 35 pounds I'm focused on.

All those who want to share their success stories or who want to keep in touch with me on a regular basis, just email me at:

sallycshumaker@juno.com

Best wishes to everyone on the "Let's Do Lunch" program! :)