My Prayers Were Answered

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
DEBBIEWEBE

Re: My Prayers Were Answered

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Dawn,
No apology necessary.....I liked the coleslaw. ITS JUST I LOVE DELETTUCED SALAD!!!
I just couldnt eat coleslaw every day is all. I like to try new things.  I probably skimped a little on the marzettis dressing.  Even though it was the lite version I didnt want to use too much.  Good luck at the races. 
Debbie
Race Fan

Post by Race Fan »

Hey Debbie!

Thanks for the wish of good luck. 

Hope you have a GREAT tennis match on Friday!  I haven't played tennis in ages ... must be wonderful excerise.

Just thought of something ... a couple of years ago I bought a chopper that had a spoon on one side and a double blade paddle on the other.  Bet that would made a fantastic chopped delettuced salad.  Thanks for the memory jog.

Enjoy the beautiful weather today!!

Hugs,

Dawn
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

HEY DAWN!!!!!

I HAVE A TOSS AND CHOP TOO!!!! BUT YOU WONT NEED IT TO MAKE DELETTUCED SALAD.  ALL YOU NEED IS A CANOPENER!!!!  THATS THE BEAUTY OF IT.  YOU PROBABLY HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED RIGHT NOW IN YOUR PANTRY!!!  I'LL LINK YA TO IT!!!! EASY PEESY AS TRISH SAYS!!!!

http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/index ... pic=4118.0

THIS IS MY VERSION BUT IM SURE THERE IS A DAWNS VERSION OF DELETTUCED SALAD JUST WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED!!!  THATS WHAT IM ENCOURAGING YOU ALL TO DO......MAKE THE DELETTUCED SALAD THATS GONNA APPEAL TO YOU!!!!! MAYBE YOUR VERSION HAS A BAG OF SHREDDED COLESLAW AND SOME FAT FREE MARZETTIS DRESSING!!! LOL

LOVE AND GOD BLESS
DEBBIE
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Miss Dawn,
Hey I mixed the delettuced and the bean coleslaw and I likie!!!!
Love Debbie
Su
New, but learning

Post by Su »

Debbie~~"You Likie" ????

You sound like Carrie on King of Queens!

I loved that show & Everybody Loves Raymond, too.

I'm going to check out your delettuce salad right now~
Lettuce pray that I Likie, too!
lmbo

Su
When We Know Better~We Do Better
~~ This Too Shall Pass ~~
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Su wrote:Debbie~~"You Likie" ????

You sound like Carrie on King of Queens!

I loved that show & Everybody Loves Raymond, too.

that's where i'm from..flushing, queens...........
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

"I likey"....Carrie says that????  Sadly I got it from Bret Michaels from watching Rock of Love on VH1. ahhahahahhah  Su watches Biggest Loser and I like to watch 25 skanky broads vie for an old 80's rocker.  I do like King of Queens but I must have missed the episodes where she says that. 
Su
New, but learning

Post by Su »

Debbie,

It was the one where she comes out of the bathroom for a night of "Romance" dressed in a long Leopard print Slinky Nightgown and she puts her hands out to the side "like Fonzie used to"~and says~"Does Dougie Likie?"

I loved it~Kevin James is hilarious and I Loved him in Hitch with Will Smith~who by the way is one good looking man too!
But he can't touch Denzel Washington as an actor~
I do believe I've seen EVERY Movie Denzel has made!

Su
When We Know Better~We Do Better
~~ This Too Shall Pass ~~
jimbob
New, but learning

Post by jimbob »

My wife & I saw the race in Key West on You Tube but at the time I assumed it was a hoax.  You sure get up to some crazy shananigans down there in the tropics.

jimbob
Race Fan

Post by Race Fan »

Hi Mary!

LOL - What a Blast!  Wish there were some Judges we could bribe.  Also, to the best of my knowledge, none of the competitors wear high heels while racing ... but I guess you can never tell!  However, my husband does wear a custom painted helmet with lady bugs all over it.

After winning the third round on Saturday we blew up the engine at the finish line ... big sigh and big bucks!  Maybe we should come down there and try another style drag race?!?

Thanks for the silly & off-topic ... gave me a smile when I really needed it!

Hugs,

Dawn  8)