LDL is wonderful!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
CJ

LDL is wonderful!

Post by CJ »

It was June 29th when I decided to take LDL seriously. In these last 5 weeks I've lost 8 pounds. Overall, I've eaten every possible fruit (and LDL allowed food) as if there was no tomorrow. I haven't been hungry and don't feel I've deprived myself of anything. I also feel like I'm losing fat. The extra baggage around my stomach is not nearly as solid anymore. That alone makes me feel better about myself.

My goal for August is to drop another 7 pounds by drinking more water and practicing some moderation. Since I am probably the most undisciplined person ever, I have impressed even myself. No pills and eating all I want - does it get any better? Thanks friends at LDL.

Sincerely,
Carla
Forever Young
Master Member

Re: LDL is wonderful!

Post by Forever Young »

Carla,

Ain't GOD good!  LDL  IS  GREAT!!!  Don't you just love getting to eat ALL you want...until you are FULL...and still lose weight in the process?  It is

S U P E R  ~  F A N T A S T I C

in my book!  It is something that you can follow the basics of for the rest of your life!

CONGRATULATIONS on your success!  Keep us posted.  Keep on keeping on...on LDL...and you will become another incredible...shrinking...woman!

Love,

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Re: LDL is wonderful!

Post by LittlePrincess »

YAYYYYYYYY Carla!!!!!!!!! 

YOU GO GIRL!!!

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.