one for the money, two for the show, how about 38 to kick the devil in his pants

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
chelebellehawaii
New, but learning

one for the money, two for the show, how about 38 to kick the devil in his pants

Post by chelebellehawaii »

Aloha everyone,
  Roger just asked me to post my recent weight loss or 'wait lost' to you guys.....It has been an awesome  journey filled with new boyfriends, new women friends who really stood by me thru thick and thin- no pun intended, honestly- and  after being 'fluffy' 75% of my life, going to the gym almost every day faithfully  for a whole year and only losing three measly, stupid pounds, it has been a joyous overflowing of happiness and the certainty that God  really does love us and answer our most personal and hidden painful prayer to finally slay the giant of overeating, cravings and late evening sweet snacking for emotional medication!
When my children were in small and large pampers, my ex husband left me for a millionairess over here in Hawaii, my dad's best friend and business partner's daughter. Well, she was thinner, which didnt help too much in the self esteem department. He also said, my ex, to my father and friends, the reason  he left me was  that i was fat. Nice huh? At that time i was  about 212.  Hey, that wasn't fat...I got up to 328 in sixteen years just to prove him right. But really, besides emptying my savings of 12,000 dollars and leaving me penniless with two beautiful daughters and a mortgage(bitterness, party of one, your table is ready!;)  I soothed my cute little self with  oreos at night, hagen daas ice cream bars after i put my babies to bed. After all..i deserved a little happiness too didnt i?
Well, fast forward to the girls going to college and me seeing that i really wanted this thing called ,"a life" so i began my journey and quest into the land of obesity and researched it to 'cure' myself. 
I prayed like a dog, although i do have a dog and have never found him praying, and  i saw Roger on tv and bam! i was to try the last life plan i would ever have to try again.
I have subsequently  had about twenty other of my girlfriends, and their hubbys, three  ex boyfriends and my own daughters all on Rogers life plan. Why do i call it that? Because, it is not a die-t it is a life-plan. I wanted to find my life..in christ,  in love and in being happy with myself. 
Unfortunately, now i have men trouble, but , hey, thats kinda cool when ya think about it? Where as i had little or none. go figure? Anyway..i am down 38 pounds as of today and i am NOT stopping unless Jesus comes back or something else as important happens. i have been serious on the life plan about 8 or 9 months, but I AM HAPPIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN BECAUSE I FOUND FREEDOM FROM EATING OR BEING CONTROLLED BY FOOD THANK GOD PRAISE GOD!!! The only reason i can say my weight now, in front of all of you ,my peers, is that i have learned with foreveryoung's talks, that my weight isnt me. I am me, and my weight is a result of not loving myself enough to not believe the lies from the Enemy that i was worthless and didnt deserve to be thin.  I am enclosing a pic to tori of what i look like now, and i will send another at my half way mark and then im going to write my book about me and the 167 pounds i didnt want.(and that's not my ex's weight either) Also, as a Gourmet peronal chef & caterer, i was thinking to write a cookbook with more recipes to go along with our fearless leaders recipes??)How about a song? I'm a composer / singer too..Christian contemporary/soft rock. Are you sick of me yet??

God Bless you dear brother Roger!!!. you rock and ALL of your beautiful friends here rock, because you loved me, and love me, right where i am at.... And that my friends, is a 'God thing'.  All the praise goes to our father...Jesus in heaven and his awesome father! aloha from Oahu..The chelebellehawaii... :'(  ;D ;D
Forever Young
Master Member

Re: one for the money, two for the show, how about 38 to kick the devil in his pants

Post by Forever Young »

I  AM  SO  PROUD  OF YOUR  ACCOMPLISHMENTS!  I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!

My friend, you have brought tears to my eyes again!  I love your accomplishments...and you have many more to post as we journey through this life...we are "leaving" parts of ourselves behind.  What a way to go though!  EAT...EAT...EAT...all the right LDL allowable foods...and lose weight!  Don't you just love Let's Do Lunchtm!  For sure, I am sold on it!

Keep us posted, girlfriend!!

Love,

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: one for the money, two for the show, how about 38 to kick the devil in his pants

Post by patsyfay »

Dear Chelebellehawaii:
What a wonderful witness!  I enjoyed your success story and your "turn of phrase". Besides a chef and singer, you have a future as a Novelist.  Like Jeanne, I am proud of your accomplishments so far, and this is just the beginning. What God begins, He finishes! Congratulations and God bless you as you walk this road with all us other LDLers.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

chelebelle...........YOU rock............reading your post brought me my first smile of the day.......you are doing WONDERFULLY.......it's funny to think of you on the other side of the planet from where i am here in new york......THANK GOD for modern technology because it enabled ALL OF US to hear of this wonderful way of eating that has saved us all.......keep up the good work, sis.........i'm rootin for YOU.....in Him,niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Chele!!!! I was wondering where you were. I was hoping and praying that you were doing well. I'm thrilled to hear you have lost 38 pounds so far and are sticking with this. Forever Young is correct! YOU are you NOT the weight! Keep up the good work!!!!
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Chele - How WONDERFUL you've done!  I've just gotten back to the boards myself,  but I'm glad to see that you're back too!  We'll do this, girl!!

Love,
Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Chelebellehawaii,

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes.  God WILL continue to bless you and keep you on this journey to SKINNYTOWN!!!!!!!!  YAYAYAYAYA  YOU!!!!!!  Thank you SOOOOOOO much for sharing.  :)

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by christianjoy »

hey chelle, glad your still around. i just came back to the boards last week, its been such a busy year. anyway im so happy for you. take good care.
... let it shin[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQpKD0R/]
e, let it shine, let it shine.