Flabbergasted!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
omigosho
New, but learning

Flabbergasted!

Post by omigosho »

I am amazed at how this works.  I have been doing the new plan for my life for 16 days now.  so lets take a tally of the great things so far.

1. my skin is better than it has been in years.

2. my energy level is great even when I only get a little sleep. no need for daily naps!

3. I am never mentally starving .... ie cravings gone!  GONE!
      I was at work last night and there was pizza ,baked ziti ,cookies and chocolate covered brownies.  but what caught my eye was a tray of fresh fruit salad.  Honeydew melon yum and oranges!  Later one of my colleagues gave me a Chocolate candy and I GAVE IT AWAY!  That my friends is the proof in the pudding.

4.  I feel energized to get things done.  It has been Years since I felt this good.

5.  I want to PLAY with my kids not flop on the couch.

6. I am able to spend time seeking God not just asking him to help me avoid food or just make it through the day.

7.  I normally have awful cycles with so much pain 3 days prior that I spend it dragging myself through the day.  This month It completely surprised me.  I had no pain and I am still amazed.

8.  Last of all.  I have lost 15 pounds so far.  I know we are not supposed to weigh ourselves that much but I had to because I felt skinnier!  I know the weight will not keep falling off but I will take it. 

So if you are struggling or not believing..... Just do.....  Just do lunch!

Blessings to you.

Jennifer
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzhsoy2/]
dakotagirl

Re: Flabbergasted!

Post by dakotagirl »

Isn't it amazing!  I have experienced much of the same things - and I continue to lose weight, something that I have not been able to do before!  Don't you just want to jump up and down and stop everyone on the street to tell them about it!
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Hi Jennifer and Deb,

Congrats to you both!  I agree with you  on almost all points.  I keep thinking I need to cut down on what I eat but keep hearing Roger's words of eating until you are full.  I haven't weighed since Jan. 1, but plan to next week.  It is a little scary to weigh after this long wondering if I lost any or stayed the same. 

The people on this site have become my special family of friends.

Wish you both continued success and God bless.

Hugs, Carrole
sugarbeartf

Post by sugarbeartf »

Oh my gosh!! I know what you mean too. I was going to post my own tonight, but I will just add to it. I started on Feb. 2 and I weighed myself today and have lost 10 pounds. I went around to everyone downstairs in my office and told them. I am so excited. This is so easy, I can't believe it. I love everything about this program. My husband asked me last night why I am wanting to lose weight, he said he will love me no matter what I weighed, but I told him I was doing this for myself, cause I am not happy with myself. I have been overweight way too long, its time to take control.

Congratulations Jennifer and Deb. Isn't this just awesome.  :D

God is Great!!

Tracy
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Tracy, I'm so excited for you.  Isn't it a wonderful feeling to be losing some weight and  feeling much better at the same time.

I'm thinking of asking my doctor about getting off insulin as that makes losing much harder.  I'm getting so excited about starting a new life and being more involved in our church. 

I'm sure you have a seat right up front with Deb and Jennifer on our train to skinnytown.  God bless you.

Hugs, Carrole
thyroid

Post by thyroid »

Congratulations, :rolleyes:  Happy Dance....Tracy, Deb and Jennifer.  You are what LDL is all about.  Keep up the good work and enjoy that light at the end of the tunnel.

Lv,
Marie
Don't ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet.
Believing I Can

Post by Believing I Can »

That's great news! I am really happy for you!  ;D :D *woot*
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
The Eagles (Song: Already Gone)
Brenda Kearns

Post by Brenda Kearns »

Good morning! My name is Brenda Kearns, and I'm writing up the science portion of the First for Women article about Let's Do Lunch. May I use a few lines from your posting in the article? A lot of our readers will be encouraged to hear how much better you feel, since so many of them also wish they had more energy, better skin and all of the other things that you mention! I would just need your name, age, and city & state, please. If you could please send to "kearns@sympatico.ca" I'd really appreciate it. I might miss your response if it's in a posting. Thank you!

Brenda Kearns
kearns@sympatico.ca