4-Months on Plan and Loving LDL

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
sval59

4-Months on Plan and Loving LDL

Post by sval59 »

I had my 4-month weigh in over the weekend and was thrilled to find out that I had lost a total of 29 pounds.  I am so excited.  I truly do find this the easiest, best, most satisfying plan out there and I have tried all of them.  I've always been a yo-yo dieter, lose 20 pounds, gain 30 pounds....lose 30 pounds, gain 40 pounds.....lose 40 pounds, gain 50 pounds....well, I'm sure you get the picture.  This is the first time in my life that I truly feel that I can be content eating LDL foods the rest of my life, and the main reason for that, is because the LDL foods are delicious, easy-to-prepare, and just make you feel better.  I have no cravings at all now.  I'm rarely hungry for dinner if I follow the core plan of eating fruit for breakfast and protein for lunch.  In 4 months, I'm halfway to my goal - simply amazing.  I would have been happy if it had taken me a year to get to this point.  Roger, I cannot thank you enough for sharing this wonderful plan with the public.  And, we all know that God gave Roger the knowledge, ability and resources behind LDL, and for that, I am forever grateful.
niki
Administrator

Re: 4-Months on Plan and Loving LDL

Post by niki »

WONDERFUL...........i LOVE success stories.........they're VERY encouraging to EVERYONE.........
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..............sincerely,niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

AMEN, AMEN!

I couldn't say it better...this is the way to eat for the rest of my life...AMEN!!

CONGRATS :thumbsup: on your success  :thumbsup:
Doreen
omigosho
New, but learning

Post by omigosho »

Thanks for the encouragement.  Good job.  It is hard work to be disciplined in the mind.  You have been and now you see it in your body.  Yeah!!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzhsoy2/]
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Speaking as a fellow (former) yo-yo'er, nobody is as happy for you as I am ! ! !  YAY  Almost 30 pounds.  WOO HOO ! ! !

I now see myself as a downward stair-stepper to .....  goal weight .... the final plateau.  Now everyone hum the original Star Trek theme song !

Loves, Gwennaford
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage