42 days and a funny!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
omigosho
New, but learning

42 days and a funny!

Post by omigosho »

42 days in and 20 pounds lost.  I feel so much better.  I know my weight loss will slow down but I am determined.  I thought of this bean poem this morning and I thought I would share it with you.  Encourage one another in love..... so here we go....
Written for all of us bean eaters....

Beans Beans the God given Legume.... the heavier you are the more you should consume......  the more you consume the skinnier you feel.... so eat your beans at every meal.....

Hee Hee!
Hope that brightens your day.

Jennifer Goshow
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzhsoy2/]
Saved4Life

Re: 42 days and a funny!

Post by Saved4Life »

Jennifer,

;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks, I needed that!

Have a BEAN-utiful Day!

Doreen *love*
sval59

Post by sval59 »

Jennifer:

Congrats to you.  You're off to a remarkable start.  Keep posting your great results as these type posts encourage us all.  I, like you, love the bean consumption.  I can't go more than a day or two without beans and why should I?  That's the great part about the LDL plan.  Thanks again for sharing your results.

Cheryl
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

omigosho wrote:Written for all of us bean eaters....

Beans Beans the God given Legume.... the heavier you are the more you should consume......  the more you consume the skinnier you feel.... so eat your beans at every meal.....

you are DEFINITELY offered a position on the executive board of the O.P.C.B.(organization for the promotion of the consumption of beans)............................(HOW many people are on this board now?.......i think i've lost count)
                            greetings and salutations,
                                  the bean queen         
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

wow thats great. I think I will print it up and paste on the front of my computer!    Judie
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

niki wrote:
omigosho wrote:Written for all of us bean eaters....

you are DEFINITELY offered a position on the executive board of the O.P.C.B.(organization for the promotion of the consumption of beans)............................(HOW many people are on this board now?.......i think i've lost count)
                             greetings and salutations,
                                   the bean queen         

The board room is getting rather crowded...this coming from the newly appointed Junior Executive High Princess  :rose:  Not to worry, we can always move to a bigger board room  ;)
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Just hope the new board room has a better exhaust system.  WHEW! 
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Oh, butt of course  *evil*
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Alright, kids, get back to work!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Great poem Jennifer, I loved it!

Nice having you on the train with us.  I'm looking forward to visiting Skinnytown and seeing all the great blessings it holds for us.

Hugs, Carrole
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Saved4Life wrote:The board room is getting rather crowded...this coming from the newly appointed Junior Executive High Princess  :rose:   Not to worry, we can always move to a bigger board room  ;)

finding larger quarters will now be YOUR job...........are you up to the challenge, princess of the realm?
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

niki wrote:  finding larger quarters will now be YOUR job...........are you up to the challenge, princess of the realm?

I didn't know they were making larger quarters.  I wish they would make those darn dollar coins larger.  I get them confused all the time.  Will the nickels & dimes & pennies stay the same size?  And what's up with all the purple & orange & silver & gold leaf colors on our paper money now?  I thought I had some euros or something, the last time I got bills back in change. 

....  What? ......  You mean ...   She wasn't? .........   REally? .......  She WAS ? ? ? .......    oh ....    :blush:    ...........................   never mind. 
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

niki wrote:
Saved4Life wrote:The board room is getting rather crowded...this coming from the newly appointed Junior Executive High Princess  :rose:   Not to worry, we can always move to a bigger board room  ;)

finding larger quarters will now be YOUR job...........are you up to the challenge, princess of the realm?

Oh contraire, Most High Bean Queen, surely you jest!  I read my job description quite thoroughly, including the fine print, and it clearly states that I shall direct and deligate, and I can do that, quite well.

So, I am directing that the Queen shall have an luxurious, red leather chair, with tilt and swivel at the table in the new Board room!  The rest of us will just have to rough it in our tan, glove leather chairs that will be just a bit smaller than the Queen's chair.    Hummmm...I will need the existing floor plan of the ranch & out buildings so I can hire an architect...I have my electrician/phone man standing by (my DH)....of course if I have to, I could do the painting myself...

....yawn....the phone just woke me up...dog gone it - - - and I was having such a wonderful dream  ;)