61 days today!!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
omigosho
New, but learning

61 days today!!!!

Post by omigosho »

Today marks 61 days on LDL.  Feb 18 was the day I hit bottom as they say when I went to plug in my car charger and I couldn't reach it because I was too fat!  Through the tears I asked God yet again to help me beat this food weight battle.  My THORN in the Flesh I guess. 

Traveling to my Moms house for Feb break with the kids in tow I found my LDL book that was on my moms guest room bookshelf.  I had given it to her 3 years prior.  It jumped out at me.  I picked it up and here we are......

I weighed today and have crossed to the 30 pound loss mark. I put on my 16s today and they are not tight.  God is faithful to hear when we call.  He makes a way in the desert.  I praise HIM because he gives me strength to be disciplined in my choices.  I can choose life!  not death due to obesity!  Happy Sunday! 

Loving LDL
Jennifer G.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzhsoy2/]
Life4Now

Re: 61 days today!!!!

Post by Life4Now »

THAT IS WONDERFUL  :thumbsup:  Jennifer G. , Keep up the great work. Have a Jesus Blessed Day! Karllita *^_^*
If your doing 90%, why do you worry about the other 10%
needwife

Post by needwife »

WAY TO GO JENNIFER, GLAD YOU ARE BACK ON TRACK. PRETTY SOON YOU WILL  BE PUTTING ON THE SKINNY JEANS AND LIKING IT. TTYL NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
isign17

Post by isign17 »

You are an inspiration to me!!  I have the same goal as you.  I am currently weighing in at 260 lbs after having my second child, and I need to lose about 80 lbs to reach 180.  Seeing your progress has convinced me I need to give this a try.  I, too, bought the book a few years ago but I just never fully committed.  Well, I'm fed up with not getting to live life.  I have two small kids (ages 4 and 9 mo) and I want to be an active mom who plays with them, not just sit around watching TV--watching OTHER people live life!!  So thank you for sharing your journey!  You will reach your goal.  Just keep plugging away at making those changes in your life.  And I'll try to do the same. :)
-isign17
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Jennifer,
I'm so happy for you, 61 days and 30 pounds gone forever.  Wearing size 16, how wonderful.  Keep on the train and God bless you.

Welcome isign17, 
You will enjoy eating the ldl way again.  I'm in happy land, found watermelon and sweet corn in the stores here a couple of days ago and it is unbelievable that I can have two ears of corn and watermelon and be on a healthy eating plan and losing a few pounds. 

Hugs, Carrole