impatient newbie

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Vivvy
New, but learning

impatient newbie

Post by Vivvy »

Just beginning this process.  Lost 13 lbs. several months ago using WW but got stuck and just not moving.  Anxious to try this method to get going again, read about it in First Magazine.  Any suggestions on getting started while I "patiently" wait for the book I just ordered?!!!  Can you tell I need a little prayer in the patience area?  V
Vivvy
New, but learning

Re: impatient newbie

Post by Vivvy »

Actually, I've just been reading through the posts and read Tom's summary of the program as well as others. I think I have a running start, but would still be appreciative of anything you'd like to add.  V
Life4Now

Post by Life4Now »

Welcome Vivvy  :rose:......if you have the time, go to the top of the page and see the blue tabs. One is home, click on that and it will take you to another page that has topics. You might find what you'll looking for. Another way is to type in the search area and it may bring up something that will help. I did ww for over 20 years and there is no comparsion to LDL, other than both incourage you to eat fruits, veg. and lean meats. You have to throw out the "old way" of thinking of "DIET. This is a way of eating "to Live"!! Roger Wilson (and the other's) have been there and done all that.........and LDL works. Listen to Mr. Wilson's advice...he has your back, he has been where you and I have been. Do the BASIC's and fine tune and tweak it. You can do this  :thumbsup: Have a Jesus Blessed Day and weekend..........Karllita *^_^*    (Have fun)
If your doing 90%, why do you worry about the other 10%
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Hi Vivvy - Welcome to Let's Do Lunch.  I hope you love it here as much as I do.

Karllita is right - you will find thousands of interesting posts to read and enjoy - and keep you occupied so you don't keep running to the kitchen.  ;)  Read the recipes and make preliminary grocery lists from them, so you will be ready to get up & running when your book arrives.

If you have any specific questions that you can't find answered, please feel free to ask them!
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Bonnie CHA!

Post by Bonnie CHA! »

Welcome Vivvy,

I love your name!  You will find lots of encouragement and ideas right here until your book comes! 

Gwenn is an excellent source of ideas and recipes, as well as fun stories, policing your food choices, and giving wonderful encouragement.

climb on aboard the train to Skinnytown!

Bonnie
On the journey....

electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Welcome Vivvy!! I think you have gotten some good tips and advice so far but I just wanted to welcome you aboard!! You are gonna love it here, everyone is great and you will grow to love everyone as I have!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie