Lost me in the park!!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
omigosho
New, but learning

Lost me in the park!!!!

Post by omigosho »

Hey LDLers
I read the article in first for women and I am famous.... now the whole world knows I don't have PMS.  How funny is that.  I cannot take that to work or else the guys will have a field day with it.  Any hew it was a great article and I proudly show it off to my female friends.... Still plugging along...With LDL it works.... But it takes some work too....

My day was made when some friends were meeting us at a park for Memorial Day BBQ.  They said they couldn't find us because the girl was too skinny.... IT WAS ME!  I have lost 34 pounds since Feb 18th 2009 and I feel fabulous.....  NOTHING Tastes as good as thin feels.... Nothing!

Have a great day.
Jennifer G
Omigosho
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzhsoy2/]
mrsj
Master Member

Re: Lost me in the park!!!!

Post by mrsj »

They said they couldn't find us because the girl was too skinny.... IT WAS ME!  I have lost 34 pounds since Feb 18th 2009 and I feel fabulous.....  NOTHING Tastes as good as thin feels.... Nothing!

Congratulations Jennifer!!  What a great story!  Feeling fabulous with fabulous results like that is good reason to do a dance of joy (dancing here in FL to celebrate with you.......now that's my kind of exercise!!).  So happy for you!
I especially love your comment about nothing tasting as good as thin feels.  Good job!

Thanks for sharing,
mrsj
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Hi Jennifer,

So proud of what you have done in a short time.  Praise to our Heavenly Father.  I'm waiting for another weight loss and know it will feel great. 

What a great story about being at the park and not recognized because of being thin.  Love it.

Keep on keeping on Jennifer and God bless.

Hugs, Carrole
sval59

Post by sval59 »

Jennifer - great to hear from you!!!!!!!  And, what a FABULOUS update.  I'm doing a happy dance for you!  Keep it up and keep coming back to report on your progress.

Cheryl