FINALLY DOWN BELOW 200LBS!!!!!!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Chelle

Re: FINALLY DOWN BELOW 200LBS!!!!!!!!

Post by Chelle »

Thanks Kathie!  I will try to find the T-tapping question on board.  Sounds great!  I like anything to do with body and soul type exercises.  Having a good time visiting and doing well with some of LDL...  not too bad...they eat good...  Michelle
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Tina, I am so excited for you.  WOOHOO for YOU!!! This is quite a MILESTONE for you and your HUBS.  You are an inspiration to me.  I'll meet you in the station in Skinnytown... Love and prayers, Annamaria  P. S. How is your "Mama" faring?!  I have continued to pray for her and you also.  Love A.
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks A.!! I just hit the 180lb mark which was my next goal so I can't wait to be in the 170's! I'm almost there!! *woot* *woot* My next little goal is to be 150lbs!!
My mom is doing great! She is still losing, just very slowly. I have to keep encouraging her as she watches Jason and I lose so fast, and tell her that the age difference and the fact that she has diabetes makes her lose at a slower rate. I just remind her that even though it is slow she is still losing and is not gaining! That is always a plus!! Thank you so much for your prayers! They are always welcome!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

Tina, Congratulations!  Excellent. I watch you because you and I started at close to the same weight. My goal is 158. You're doing so well and have been so good to support and help others. Thank you and I'll see you in SKINNYTOWN!! All Aboard!  :laughing: Lynda
Deblin

Post by Deblin »

Hey Tina,

You are my inspiration!!! 

Your FB friend,
Debra
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

electricj1316 wrote:I just hit the 180lb mark. My next little goal is to be 150lbs!!

Tina!  That's fabulous!  :thumbsup:  There is no doubt you will reach that 150 lb mark soon and then go beyond that with ease.  You are such an inspiration, And you are my rabbit... you know --- like at the dog track. I know it does not sound flattering but it really is. You have set a pace for us and shown us what is possible. THANK YOU! *hug* *hug* *hug*

Julie :rose:
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Awe Julie you are so sweet!!! I am glad that I can be an inspiration. That makes me feel great and also helps me to keep going full force!!
*hug*
Luv ya!
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
tprouty
Master Member

Post by tprouty »

Awesome success and progress, Tina.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: I think we should make you the poster child for Let's Do Lunch! I've really appreciated your positive outlook and encouraging words to so many in the past couple of months.

May your next goals be as quick and easy for you as the most recent ones!

Terri
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks everybody!!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Tina,  I have been off the boards for awhile... I finally realized this is YOU...  WOW... Strike up the band... Toss the confetti... and Let's CELEBRATE...CELEBRATE... WOW, DOWN...down to a size 12 from a 20... WOO HOO for YOU!!!  Keep doing what you are doing... I also see you dear "Mother has lost more weight since my last posting.  Let her know I am proud of her too... I still pray for her and you too... You soon will be at your last stop... in SKINNYTOWN... YEAH!!! :thumbsup: I assume your "HUBS" is down also... I don't remember his last reading... Now lets' see a new pic of YOU!!! :cool: Love and prayers, Annamaria *love*
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Annamaria!! What is so cool is that I was actually in a size 22 at my heaviest but I didn't have any size 22 pants to compare to for the pics so I had to use my size 20's. We have finally hit that mark where we are losing allot slower than in the beginning but we can all tell that we are losing inches even though allot of weight is not coming off and we are definitely not gaining so that is all that matters!! Thanks for the prayers we can always use those!!  *hug*

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Tina, look at how far you've come!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  You really are an inspiration. 
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:  Voila, a dozen roses!!  :D

You'll be in all of our prayers for your surgery.

(I'm looking at the title of this post, and you are way below 200 lbs. now.  What a blessing!)
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks for the roses Crickadoodle!!  *hug*
I know!! I can't believe I am at 175!! *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot* It feels just like yesterday that I hit 199! I can't believe I have lost another 24lbs since then! I am just counting by tens now! I get so excited when I move down another ten pounds and get to have the second number change!! It's awesome! I have just 6 more pounds until I am down in the 160's!!  *woot* *woot*  Hey, how much do you think my gallbladder weighs full of all those stones??!!!  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

electricj1316 wrote:I know!! I can't believe I am at 175!! *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot*  It's awesome! I have just 6 more pounds until I am down in the 160's!!  *woot* *woot*   Hey, how much do you think my gallbladder weighs full of all those stones??!!!  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Tina 

Tina,
I hope and pray that your surgery and recovery goes really well without a hitch. We need you here for inspiration - my little rabbit. I am hoping to join you in onederland in a few days. I am so excited and you were definitely an inspiration to me.
Now at 175 - boy I have got to run a whole lot faster to catch up - which I probably won't till you reach goal and stop losing.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Funny about the stones - Probably not much, though it will be interesting to see.

electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

JULIE!!!!!!! YOUR ALMOST IN ONEDERLAND!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!  *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot*

I can't wait to celebrate the big day with you!! I am so excited!!! You are doing so great!!!

And I am really curious to see what I weigh after they take it out!!  :laughing: :laughing:

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Your ticker keeps moving down - I will never catch up to you. But I draw the line at having body parts removed! :laughing: :laughing:

*hug*
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Julie you have me laughing out loud so hard right now!!  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You may not catch up to me but you will be where I am soon and you will wonder how you got there so fast! I can't believe I am finally here!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
granalin
New, but learning

Post by granalin »

What a milestone for you! I am so anxious to get below and stay below 200.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

That was a very old post and she actually got below 170!!