FINALLY DOWN BELOW 200LBS!!!!!!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Jazmyn
Master Member

Re: FINALLY DOWN BELOW 200LBS!!!!!!!!

Post by Jazmyn »

Way to go Tina!!!!!  *hug* I am so proud and happy for you!!
*woot*

~Jazmyn  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks everybody!! I can't wait to celebrate with all of you when you hit your goals!! I will gladly do the deedah dance with all of you!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
terr39
New, but learning

Post by terr39 »

Tina,
YOU GO GIRL!!!
How fantastic! Happy Sunday and Happy new you. You are doing good and I am inspired. I have been eating maybe 50 % LDL but need to get on the bandwagon and this week I am going to do 100%. i am still waiting for my book, but am going to do it!
Treat yourself to a new outfit or a movie!
Terri
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Way to go Terri!! You can do it!! I love ldl and I will never turn back! How could I seeing results and feeling the results that I have!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
skira
New, but learning

Post by skira »

WTG Tina!! I'm very happy for you!  :thumbsup:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXTPbDe/]
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Skira!!!

*love*
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
jlacotta
New, but learning

Post by jlacotta »

Congrats Tina!!!  How many lbs did you have to loose to get below 200 and how long did it take?  Just curious, I need to loose around 45 lbs now and just wanted to see what to expect days/months.
What We do does not Define Us. What Defines Us is how Well We Rise after Falling!
SharonMay
New, but learning

Post by SharonMay »

congrats on your great success!! everytime we are below magic numbers it feels so good, doesn't it?

I remember when I was below the big 300...that was a great feeling!

Keep it up!!

*woot*
NO FORCE OF NATURE CAN BREAK
YOUR WILL TO SELF-MOTIVATE

electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Jlacotta,

I have only been living the ldl way for a little over 2 weeks and have lost 9lbs so far. I started out at 243lbs and it took me about 2 years to lose down to 208 (which is when I started on ldl) and I wish I would have asked God to help me sooner and I would have been on ldl allot sooner! It wasn't until I asked God to help me to find a healthy way of eating, that I found ldl. God is soooo good!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
JEM

Post by JEM »

Congratulations Tina!  I'm so happy to read about your success.  Keep it up :thumbsup:

JEM
Never let 'em see you sweat!
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks SharonMay and Gem!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Gemini the Younger

Post by Gemini the Younger »

SharonMay wrote:congrats on your great success!! everytime we are below magic numbers it feels so good, doesn't it?

I remember when I was below the big 300...that was a great feeling!

Keep it up!!

*woot*

You know what Sharon...you are absolutely right...it is a great feeling when we reach a goal.  That's why we should set small goals and feel the thrill more often.  Small, attainable goals...that's what builds success, don't you think--baby steps that keep us motivated, inspired, and steadily losing like the winners we are?  You and me, sister girl--and anyone who wants to join us--perhaps we need to divide our "dream goals" into small "can do" portions.  Here we've both posted honking big tickers, you trying to lose 170+ pounds, and me trying to ditch 80+, as if it's all or nothing.  Maybe we should set our tickers in ten pound increments, then send up the fireworks when we meet our goals.  Wouldn't that feel super, getting to shout, "I did it!" 17 and 8 times respectively, instead of just once?  What 'cha think?  Little victories make for big wins!  In the words of Three Dog Night..."Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music..."

GEM
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

That's what I'm doing too Gem. My first goal was to get below 200 and now that I made that goal, my next goal is to get down to 180!! *woot* *woot*
By the way I have also went down from an 18 jeans to a 16 and one bra cup size (sorry guys if that is too personal, hehe) and I can't buy the shirts at the big girls store anymore because the smallest size they carry it too big for me now!!  *woot* *woot*

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Gemini the Younger

electricj1316 wrote:That's what I'm doing too Gem. My first goal was to get below 200 and now that I made that goal, my next goal is to get down to 180!! *woot* *woot*
By the way I have also went down from an 18 jeans to a 16 and one bra cup size (sorry guys if that is too personal, hehe) and I can't buy the shirts at the big girls store anymore because the smallest size they carry it too big for me now!!  *woot* *woot*

Tina

Hey, Tina...don't waste those too big bras!  Hang 'em up outside and use them as windsocks....or bird feeders...or clothes pin holders.  *evil*
GEM
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

Tina congrats again, you've hit your first target, and gem I'm with you about the small goal thing, I think right now my main goal is to keep doing ldl, even with all the mistakes I make, and see about weight loss in just 16 more days.  it's so hard to wait to step on the scale when every one is celebrating their successes.
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Gem you are hilarious!!  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Sunny Girl
New, but learning

Post by Sunny Girl »

WAY TO GO TINA!!!!  BELOW 200!!! WHAT A DELIGHT!  You have written me encouragement (I'm 9 days into LDL) so I really want to say "GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!"  Sunny
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Sunny!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Gemini the Younger

mom wrote:my main goal is to keep doing ldl, even with all the mistakes I make, and see about weight loss in just 16 more days.  it's so hard to wait to step on the scale when every one is celebrating their successes.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says... I'll try again tomorrow.
--Mary Anne Radmacher-Hershey

While you are counting the days, Mom, also count the miracles that brought you here, and have faith.  Soon you will dance in the rain.
GEM
Chelle

Post by Chelle »

[color=teal]Yes congratulations for all the little success and big ones!  Knowing that the success will happen, to me, is a success in my thinking!  We can get so hung up on performance and I think it is great that you are acknowledging these success, no matter how big or small.  Making a list of success, appreciation and steps we've taken bring the energy for more and seeing more of these come to fruition. 

1.  Staying on LDL.
2.  Enjoying the process of LDL.
3.  Seeing the lbs. actually going down.
4.  Having more energy than I have had for so long.
5.  Appreciating and yes, what a blessings to have found LDL and this site!
6.  That there really is a way of getting balanced w/o diet or being deprived.
7.  Feeling calm, relax, and joyful throughout my day.
8.  The blessing of Roger in listening to his answered prayer and sharing it w/ others.
9.  Losing 6 lbs. in 2 wks.
10. Finding good foods to eat and enjoy.

Thanks for the reminder of givng thanks and acknowledgment of all success (big or small)! *love*
[/color]