FINALLY DOWN BELOW 200LBS!!!!!!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
terr39
New, but learning

Re: FINALLY DOWN BELOW 200LBS!!!!!!!!

Post by terr39 »

Tina,
WOW, down 20 pounds! Great for you. I am so happy for you . Glad you are back and feeling better! 
*love*
Terri
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Terri!! It's great to be back!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Tina,
You're the cat's pajamas!  Keep on truckin'!  You go, girl!  You're Da Bomb!  :thumbsup:  (That's it - I'm out!)

Glad you are feeling better - fabulous that the numbers keep moving down. It always seems like when you get to a certain weight, it just starts to fall off.

The force is strong in you, young Jedi! (Hey, there was one more  ;D )

Julie :rose:
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

Tina, weigh 2 go!  Sorry you had to be sick but so happy u r feeling better!  Glad you back and continuing on to skinnytown.  God Bless, Eljayne :rose:
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Julie you crack me up!! *woot* *woot* Thanks!! :D

Thank you Eljayne!!  *love*

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
bethp

Post by bethp »

Yay, Tina!!! You have foraged right into onderland!!! and discarded 20 lbs along the way! There is no going back now! They have been discarded forever!  :rose: :rose: :rose:
Good for you!!! Isn't LDL life grand?
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 Image
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Beth! I know, it is great to finally know that this time the weight is lost forever and that it is not coming back and bringing friends with it!! By the way, how long have you been doing ldl? I know you have lost allot so I was curious about how long it has taken you to lose your weight.

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
bethp

Post by bethp »

Hi, Tina....the first 85 lbs was with a gastric bypass which came off in about 7 months. Then I plateaued and stayed the same for about a year. I put back on 15 lbs since December. Christmas was designated cookie month at my house. The intention was for gifts but I ate them all, almost anyway. Some days that's all I ate. So I  have played with 5 lbs on and off since Jan. by going back and forth with low carb.  I started LDL around the 3rd week in May for a week but got sidetracked when my daughter talked me into "eating normal" on vacation which included several big bags of peanut M&Ms. So my official for the rest of my life LDL starting date is May 26, 2008. I lurked out there for a while but got drawn in by the light!! Now I am so happy with LDL that this is normal eating for the rest of my life. My daughter (17) just tried to get me to eat cake she had just baked. She even pleaded  :shock: but I said no, let me just smell and feel and I will be able to tell how good it is. :cool: and I did!  (She is just learning to cook because I only cook LDL now!!! and if she doesn't want my stuff, then she has to cook her own!) LOL!!!  :laughing: I really started this with her in mind after I read First. I am hooked and her time will come. She will buy in eventually because I am eating foods she likes!! I just let her watch what I am doing. No pressure! when she is ready she will get on our train too!
Thanks!!  :)
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 Image
lose20by40
New, but learning

Post by lose20by40 »

Hello again Tina,

I'm the other Tina :)

I wanted to tell you congrats on breaking the 200 mark.  What incentive to keep pushing forward and keep praying.  I also think that you deserve to get yourself something special.  Let us know when you decide to go shopping.  Take care, Tina L (lose20by40)
Gemini the Younger

Post by Gemini the Younger »

lose20by40 wrote:Hello again Tina,

I'm the other Tina :)

I wanted to tell you congrats on breaking the 200 mark.  What incentive to keep pushing forward and keep praying.  I also think that you deserve to get yourself something special.  Let us know when you decide to go shopping.  Take care, Tina L (lose20by40)

Hey, Tina 2...

Welcome!  Is it 20 pounds by your 40th birdhday?  Or 20 pounds in forty days?  Or 20 pounds by your 40th anniversary?  Or 20 pounds by your 40th class reunion?  Or... :D  Whichever it is, we're with you all the way!

GEM...Booked on the

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bethp

Post by bethp »

Welcome, Tina 2....this is a great place to be with wonderful friends and lots of love and support. *love*

Gem, I guess I have to stick to T-tapping and LDL since they are rapidly becoming an ingrained WOL! I don't have time to tap my mouse 6,000,000 times. I wonder how long that would take...

Have a great day everybody!! Gotta go to work. I guess I am going to have to start getting up even earlier to get in my T-tapping and my msg board time in the mornings!! What a great way to start the day!! It's all good!  :thumbsup:
t-rock
Master Member

Post by t-rock »

Hi Tina:

You are an inspiration !  20 pounds for you and 26 pounds for your husband....I take it back, you are not only an inspiration you are my hero !!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace.

Tiss
terr39
New, but learning

Post by terr39 »

Hi Tina,
How have you been? Feeling better after the sinus infection???
Glad your doctor noticed what you have been up to ( are now down to!!)
Hope you had a good week. I got my book and have been devouring it. Going to start a journal to keep myself accountable!!
Terri
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Tiss, your so sweet!  *love*

Terri, I am feeling better than I did yesterday but I still feel bad. I can tell my antibiotics have started kicking in though. I am just ready for my blood pressure to go up some so I won't feel so lethargic.

Thanks for asking. I am glad you got your book and I applaud you for doing a journal!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Chelle

Post by Chelle »

Would love to know what T-tapping is!  ???    ;D  It sounds like tap dancing or tapping your body with healing?  Either one, doesn't seem like that is what you are talking about!  ?)

P.s. Finally below 200 lbs. in the last two days!  Yipee!  It's working!
Last edited by Chelle on June 14th, 2009, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY CHELLE!!!! You finally live in Onederland!! I am soooooo excited for you! You go girl!!

*woot* *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot*

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Chelle--- Congratulations!  *woot*  I almost missed that!  :shocked: Thanks Tina for posting back with such excitement.

Chelle, I hope you are posting your success by itself. Very inspiring for all of us to hear. :thumbsup:  I hope to join you guys in the next few weeks. Onederland --- here I come Whooo Whooo!  ;D

*hug* *hug* *hug*
Julie  :rose:
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Chelle...way to go... and welcome to...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
Chelle

Post by Chelle »

The real test will be when I get home on the 9th of July!  My family went to the lake for five days on the 19th of June and then on the 26th flew to visit for another few weeks and well, eating LDL is somewhat of a challenge for me to follow it completely!  I find myself doing pretty well in the mornings.  Does anyone else have that kind of experience when they vacation or visit with relatives? 
Michelle (Chelle) :angel:
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Chelle, ttapping is a kind of workout that is very different.  Here is the link to explore it.  There are some of us LDLers who are also ttapping.  There is a thread here on this board in the question section you could also check out if you want to know more. 

http://www.t-tapp.com/

I had trouble too while out of town.  I tried to plan, but there were still those times.  I think the worst thing I did was give up totally when I had a few days that I couldn't do it perfectly.  So, on those 2 days I went way off with abandon figuring I couldn't do it well, so time to splurge.  I did nothing but sabotage myself with this mentality.  Try just to do the best you can.  Make the best choice under each circumstance.  Have a good remainder of your trip!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.