FINALLY DOWN BELOW 200LBS!!!!!!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Vivvy
New, but learning

Re: FINALLY DOWN BELOW 200LBS!!!!!!!!

Post by Vivvy »

Fantastic!  Way to go! I'm so proud of you.  That feels so good doesn't it.
Sunny Girl
New, but learning

Post by Sunny Girl »

Great going Tina! 
terr39
New, but learning

Post by terr39 »

Tina,
That is so exciting that the big girl store is too big now! What a great feeling. I like Gem's suggestion for your old bras! Hang em up and your will need to ditch all your big clothes too!!
What an exciting week for you!
Enjoy !
Terri
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!

Tina,
How truly wonderful for you!  :thumbsup:
I know exactly how you feel to finally make progress and know that you have the key to success. It is so liberating.
Your goals sound similar to mine. I keep saying "If I could just get down below 200, I will feel so much better!"  Then my mind drifts off to the 180 number - we are thinking alike and I know I focus on those numbers bc it is about the clothes. (And the shoes!) ;D

As I reach those goals, I can begin to wear the wardrobe I have been holding on to for some person that is only present in my mind. Right now I have 4 sizes in my closet. I used to have 5 but I needed the space and gave the the smallest ones away. Now at least I can see a path to reach my goals, as you have.

I know we will hear another holla from you soon! Revel in the accomplishment - you deserve it.  :D

Julie  :rose:
ralong
New, but learning

Post by ralong »

Tina,

Thanks so much for your pointers. It gives me great inspiration to hear of your success.  Keep up the great effort!

Rebecca
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks sooooo much everybody!! I appreciate everyone celebrating with me, it feels great!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
rodie

Post by rodie »

CONGRATULATIONS Tina,

What an accomplishment!!!You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work!

Hugzzz
Rodie :)
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Rodie!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
chipmunk

Post by chipmunk »

You Go Girl *love* *love* *love* *love* I woke up this morning feeling blue because I have (O.K.) want to lose 3 more pds. to get under the 250 mark.. After reading your post was so happy for you..I know it will come off  in GODS TIME.. not mine... So keep up the good work :inlove:...
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Yes it will Chipmunk!! And I will be here to celebrate with you!!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
intune878

Post by intune878 »

electricj1316 wrote:Thanks everybody!!
What is the deal with frozen fruit?  Is there any particular reason other than just more refreshing and tasty?  I haven't gotten my book, yet.  I have started with what I vaguely know what to do.diane
Rebecca,

I have to say that for 2 weeks (today) I have not went off of ldl foods once. I have followed by doing what Roger Troy says in the book, by eating fruit in the morning until I am satisfied and then if I get hungry in between breakfast and lunch I heat more fruit until I am satisfied. For lunch I always make sure that I get good lean meat until I am satisfied and usually eat salad with it (because I love salad) w/homemade dressing,(balsamic vinegar, fresh parsley, fresh garlic cloves, fresh squeezed lemon, sea salt, and olive oil), if I am hungry between the next meals I eat more fruit and maybe popcorn until satisfied, for dinner I have been eating different things. One night I made Mary's creamy roasted garlic soup and it was a hit, another night I had mexican bean and corn soup and it was a hit too, if I am still hungry I will either have a smoothie or salad. In the evenings when I have cravings I either eat fruit or popcorn until I am satisfied. I also eat allot of frozen grapes, frozen watermelon, and frozen cantaloupe, when I crave something sweet. I also took RT's advice from the book and I eat either a half of a grapefruit or a whole grapefruit with every meal. But I love grapefruit so it's a treat to me, I wouldn't do it if you don't like them. The main thing is that I do not deprive myself, if I am hungry I eat but I eat only approved ldl foods and I eat them until I am satisfied!!
I love to use the recipes from this site, I bookmark the ones I like and I make my grocery list from the ingredients in the recipes I like!!
I hope this helps!
If you have any more questions that I can help you with, please do not hesitate to ask me!!

Tina

Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

CONGRATULATIONS AND GOD BLESS!Know that we are all here for you as you have been for us.  Keep up the good work!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Eljayne
terr39
New, but learning

Post by terr39 »

How are you doing this week Tina???
Hope all is going well. I am doing better then last week and am awaiting my book!! I am working on 100% for next week! You are an inspiration to me!!
Terri *love*
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Eljayne,
Thanks! I love being here and talking to everyone!!  *love*

Terri,
I am doing great this week, Sat. is my 3rd week 100% on ldl and I am not even hungry between meals anymore!! I never thought that could happen, I knew it did for other people but I didn't think it could happen for me!! I love ldl!! It is one of the best things that God has ever given me!!
Thank you for your kind words!! Your sweet!!  *love*

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
dncwc

Post by dncwc »

Way to go. I have been over 200 for about 4 years and am looking forward to that goal of BELOW. Proud of you.
I don't have my book, but I have learned so much from the posts.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wmHigpF/]
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks dndwc!! I will celebrate with you when you get there!!  :)

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

Please include me in the "below 200#'s celebration. I was below once, about 4 years ago, following a 3 week vacation in Maui where we walked everyday and ate a lot of fruit, veggies and seafood - I never felt better. Then back to MN in early March and back to comfort food and very little exercise. The weight has continued to pile on since then and I'm now at my heaviest ever at 237.5 which is down a bit since starting this LDL the best I can from posts. AND....... arey ready for this?........ I just received an email notification that my book has shipped!!!!!!! I'm so pleased - now I'll really get serious as I've been preparing for this moment since finding LDL in the FIRST magazine about a week ago. Lynda (ELjayne)
Chelle

Post by Chelle »

Congratulation All! 

I was just wondering if I could also get below 200lbs.  I keep fluctuating with the last five pounds to get below the 200 mark...but I see I need to be patient with my body.  To keep on and also celebrate the things I do notice.  I am on the 21 day (3 wks.) and for sure I have lost five pounds. 

For sure I am feeling better about foods and not so anxious with eating or wanting to eat sweets etc.  I have a handle on it now.  I also feel more energy!  That really is wonderful. 

I also love hearing your questions, your thoughts and sharing...this site is full of great people that can give great advice. 

I am feeling that I just need to keep going and watch my thoughts.  To keep my thoughts positive and aware of the good things that are happening!

Many blessings, Michelle (Chelle)
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Chelle,

Congratulations on your sticking with the plan and your progress. It's wonderful!

Of course you can get under 200 lbs, just focus on doing the right things and the numbers will take care of themselves. You are on the right track with noticing all the positive changes that are happenning. I applaud you!

Don't wonder ---KNOW IT!  You will get there when you get there.  Einstein thought that time didn't exist and all experiences exist in the same time --- if that is the case there is a slim you already out there having a blast!

Some people take the express, some people take the local, some people even get off along the way and get back on later - doesn't matter. Just stay on track  ;D (Forgive the cheesy metaphor!) This is a way of life; a LIVE IT, not a DIE IT!  Every BODY is different and will adjust in it's own time.

Glad you posted - I needed to write those words for myself too!  ;)  You may wish to start your own topic, if you haven't already.  The community will have a chance to support you and guide you if you need assistance or have specific questions. Have a great day!

Julie :rose:
Gemini the Younger

Post by Gemini the Younger »

Well said, Judy.  Loved the (fat free, of course) "cheesy metaphor."  :D
GEM