FINALLY DOWN BELOW 200LBS!!!!!!!!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
julie409
Master Member

Re: FINALLY DOWN BELOW 200LBS!!!!!!!!

Post by julie409 »

But of course!

Thanks much,
Julie :rose:
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Some people take the express, some people take the local, some people even get off along the way and get back on later - doesn't matter. Just stay on track  (Forgive the cheesy metaphor!) This is a way of life; a LIVE IT, not a DIE IT!  Every BODY is different and will adjust in it's own time.
I'm taking time for a quick peek here at the boards and I love what you said here Julie.....well, actually I enjoyed your whole post.  Good attitude!  Obviously I especially love (fat free) cheesy maetaphors!
mrsj
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

:blush:

*love* *love*
bethp

Post by bethp »

Yay, Tina!! I am so excited for you! I have been wondering how you have been doing...I hadn't seen your posts lately, maybe I just missed them!
But I see you're doing just fine!!! Good job! Together we are all on that special LDL train.  *love*
:rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 Image
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Beth! I have been doing great with ldl but I haven't been feeling very well the past couple of days, I have some kind of cold or something and I haven't really felt like posting.  I feel a little better today so I hope I will feel completely better by tomorrow. I hope you are doing well. I almost have no more cravings for bad food at all anymore so that is a great thing.

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
bethp

Post by bethp »

I'm glad you're feeling better! Glad to see you back with less of you!!! Yay! Let's keep on keepin' on w/ LDL!  *hug*
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 Image
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Beth!! I agree, we can do this for life!!  *woot* *woot* *woot*

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Chelle

Post by Chelle »

Wow, thank you Julie! :thumbsup:

I loved that you mentioned what Einstein said.  I happen to have my birthday on his! 

You are so right about no time and the knowing of that really does send out the right kind of vibration or energy to see things the way one wants to experience. 

I am glad you reminded me something I know but obviously needed to hear again; especially put in that frame of thinking! 

The other day I was visualizing my slim self and you know that really works! It really felt possible and gave me inspiration.  But like training a new muscle, you have to keep at it and be consistant!

Would love to talk more...on that kind of philosophy...

Many blessings, Michelle (Chelle) *love*
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Wow, you must be so proud to have that association! I know I would be busting my buttons about that rather than busting them bc my clothing is too tight  :D  I looked up my birthday just to see and I have Hugh Hefner and Jenna Jamison both born on my birthday. Is that a theme? Seriously there were a few others of that ilk. But Dennis Quaid was also on the list and I really like him.

I use visualization every day along with prayer, expressing gratitude, and creating the right energy to receive blessings. Sommetimes it works so well, it is astounding. I lease retail space for a few malls and part of my job is to go out and find interesting new stores to bring in. A few months ago, I was lost and passed a store that looked great called Ashley's Pearls and made a mental note to return. I didn't have the chance until the other day. I walked in and introduced myself and the owner ran over and hugged me and said "I have been looking for you!" She said she wanted to speak with me but didn't know how to find me. So the connection was made and the pull was created and realized.

I hope to apply the same energy to the LDL lifestyle and attract all the right people (like you!  *love* ), philosophies and tools that I need to succeed. I was already attracted to this site.  I believe it to be the biggest key to success. I have read about MANNNNY MANNNNY diets in women's magazines but this was the only one I really pursued. The web site and the people on it and their stories clinched it for me.  :thumbsup:

And I do believe that these philosophies can coexist with a belief in God because (s)he is the purest form of energy.  And that is the source from which all else springs forth.

Maybe we need a new thread called "Little Miracles" or "Visualize your new self" It couldn't hurt. I would love to talk to you more about this as well and hear your views.

turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Way to go Tina!  Welcome to:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This whole thread was so inspiring that I read all of it!  The best part was how your announcement of success inspired a lot of other people to keep going.  It made it seem possible for them too.  The domino effect around here is awesome!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
Gemini the Younger

Post by Gemini the Younger »

turkkm wrote:Way to go Tina!  Welcome to:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This whole thread was so inspiring that I read all of it!  The best part was how your announcement of success inspired a lot of other people to keep going.  It made it seem possible for them too.  The domino effect around here is awesome!

Amen, amen, and amen.  That's all I can get out because I'm speechless seeing your Onderland.  When I wrote "Onederland," to congratulate those getting under 200 pounds, all I knew to do--being a computer nonnerd--to denote the wonder of onderland was to use the different colors, and glow.  But this, sister girl, this is how Onderland is supposed to look.  And this is how the Onderland Express looks pulling into the Onderland Station!  Now who is the Wonder, Woman?  It's you!  

Thanks so much for the visual.  We should make it the official LDL "transportation provided by..."

GEM...Booked on the

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Gemini the Younger on June 8th, 2009, 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
bethp

Post by bethp »

I, too, was awed by the onederland express visual.....it is something I carry with me when I am away from the boards. I see with flashing lights, the movement, and the statement 'onederland' says alot as well as 'express.' The train visual is also good. In my head, it is filled to overflowing with all my LDL friends waving out the windows as we travel toward skinnytown. How creative!!! Thanks, Kathie and Gem!!  And thanks to Tina for all your support, too. I am on my way to ONEDERLAND too.....
Chelle

Post by Chelle »

Yes, I agree, Julie...   

It would be nice to start another thread...Visualize your new self!  I think that is great that you can visualize every day, pray, express gratitude also.  :thumbsup: I love that you were able to connect to that store lady after they were also looking for you etc.!  I was just noticing I have been doing the same thing with my husband.  I'll be thinking of something and he'll go and do what I was thinking about. Today we were driving looking at different places and I saw a sign that was actually a place I was thinking to myself that I would like to see and before I knew it he was turning at about the same time I was thinking about it!  :shock:

I do think we connect to the same energy and such and so when you talked about Einstein and such well, that was like hey! How wonderful to find someone that reads, thinks etc. with the same philosophies etc.  It really would be nice to share and such.

Well, let me know!  Love this site! 
Many Blessings!  Michelle (Chelle) *love*
Gemini the Younger

Post by Gemini the Younger »

Let's do it!

With love in the Spirit that unites us.

GEM...Booked on the

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Gemini the Younger on June 8th, 2009, 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

I'm on it! 

julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Tina,

Thanks again for allowing us to celebrate your accomplishment with you.

Note to chelle,

The more you practice it the more it will happen. I will start the new thread tonight. I think it will be therapeutic for me to actually write what I want to happen - like an email to GOD in the movie "Bruce Almighty". And maybe it will help give someone else a vehicle to get clarity.

So glad you are here and grateful to have the whole community be a part of my life.

electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

WOW!! I have been off the board since last Thursday the 4th, (I have been sick with I think the flu  :sick:) I've missed everyone and I was so grateful to see all of the replies!! I am so glad that my weight loss can inspire other people!! God is soooooo good!! I am amazed at my continued weight loss and how it just keeps falling off and I don't feel deprived! I have it on my calendar to weigh myself on the 16th which is an official month but with my clothes being so big on me, I knew I had lost more and that I wouldn't get discouraged if I stepped on the scale so I weighed myself this morning. Since I have posted this I have lost 3 more pounds!! I am now at 196 and I can't believe it!! My next small goal is to get to 180 and I feel I am well on my way!! I know that I can eat like this the rest of my life and it gives me such hope! I know that when I get to my final goal weight I will be able to keep it off and I never thought that could happen before God gave me ldl! I thought I would continue to be fat the rest of my life and never be the weight God intended for me to be. I am amazed and still can't believe that I can lose weight while eating all of this amazing food and I'm not starving!!
*woot* *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot*

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Yay Tina's back and feeling better!  So glad!
mrsj
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Mrsj!! I sure did miss everybody! I felt like I was going through dt's!!  :laughing:

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie