Hello All, I'm new to all this. Just ordered my book last night.

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
grambonnie5

Re: Hello All, I'm new to all this. Just ordered my book last night.

Post by grambonnie5 »

I almost feel guilty eating so much fruit. My fruit had been slapped out of my hands on the other programs that I tried so I can't help but feel I am cheating. I LOVE the frozen grapes. I have everything to make the pizza soup tomorrow ( I am so excited to go to bed so I can get up and have my delicious fruit and try the soup).Now I love each day because I know I will not be starving or craving - I will be eating - real food. This is truly a miracle program. Not in the quick weight loss that so many DIETS claim but in the fact that we can eat until full all the foods that are good for us and taste wonderful. I couldn't handle another low carb program. I had so many tummy issues on that diet. Not now - everything is normal and moving along. :D
Be pretty if you are; be witty if you can; but be cheerful if it kills you!
bethp

Post by bethp »

Doesn't fruit just taste almost sinful???? I am loving fruit and corn and beans and peas, and LDL!!! Life is good on LDL! Well, life is good and LDL makes it better. Welcome, ya'll!! I am  a born and bred Southerner and I do have a drawl and a definite accent!  :D The only time you can see it is when I type "ya'll" since this is not voice recognition. That's probably a good thing!! Love ya'll!!  *love*
Beth
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 Image
Country Girl

Post by Country Girl »

Hello everyone!  I am relatively new to all of this (2 weeks) like a lot of you.  I love the idea about the frozen fruit cups and look forward to trying it.  I've recently made the pizza soup and both my husband and the one child still left at home loved it.  Thanks for all of the great ideas and support.  My book should be here soon.  The information and support I've found here has been terrific. 

Lou
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Vita-Mix! The most awesome blender known to mankind.  I am taking mine to Roger & Anita's place on Friday, to demonstrate to Anita personally the capabilities of this fabulous blender.  (per Mary)

I'm taking mine on vacation.  I'm addicted to a morning fruit smoothie (with 1/2 can of drained beans, of course!).  Too bad they're so expensive, but darn well worth it!  I finally sprung for mine last year after lusting after one forever.  It's really gotten a workout in the past 2 1/2 weeks!
Last edited by MsHeirloom on June 11th, 2009, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

MsHeirloom wrote:Vita-Mix! The most awesome blender known to mankind.  I am taking mine to Roger & Anita's place on Friday, to demonstrate to Anita personally the capabilities of this fabulous blender.

I'm taking mine on vacation.  I'm addicted to a morning fruit smoothie (with 1/2 can of drained beans, of course!).  Too bad they're so expensive, but darn well worth it!  I finally sprung for mine last year after lusting after one forever.  It's really gotten a workout in the past 2 1/2 weeks!
rrd8849

Post by rrd8849 »

I bought the same "First" magazine yesterday and ordered my book this morning. Apparently God is leading us down the same path. I have tried different diets, lost the same 40 pounds about 40 times. Sick of it....I mean SICK OF IT. So this is my last attempt. However I know it will work. Because it's been prayed over and it appears that I have a family of people for support. This is the best I've felt in a while.

My mom and dad have Alzheimer's and I am always in a rush taking care of them while holding down a job. I grab food when I can and grab what I can. My husband and I eat out much of the time since I have "not much time". I understand there is a section in the book that addresses it. I am excited.

May God Bless You
Gemini the Younger

Post by Gemini the Younger »

Okay all you Vita Mix owners.  What is it about these machines that makes grown men tremble (and slap their hands over their wallets,) and women weep?

GEM...Booked on the

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Gemini the Younger on June 11th, 2009, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Welcome Rrd8849!! It is great to have you!! You are going to love it here and you are going to love ldl!! This way of eating is for life and you are going to feel even better than you do now after only a few days of eating this way! Good luck and I hope to hear more from you soon!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
terr39
New, but learning

Post by terr39 »

Welcome Rrd8849!
This is one of the warmest, most helpful group of people I have ever met. You will love the plan and you will love coming here . The recipes, friendship and love are infectious!!
Terri