4 Months Today and more than halfway!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
GEM
Master Member

Re: 4 Months Today and more than halfway!

Post by GEM »

You're more important to me than the flashers, NJ, so it was no big sacrifice to remove them--except for those on Gwen's Parade post, so please don't go a wanderin' over in that direction.  (I only left them up to celebrate Gwen's victory just a little longer.)  Sorry you were sick yesterday.  I'll try to remember not to use flashers in any of my future posts, too.  It's the least I can do for a friend who will write "something else" for me, you "coconut blond," you!

Love,
GEM

:kissed:
GEM
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

I love you Gem
NJ
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

congrats on your success, I can't wait to get there. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
omigosho
New, but learning

Post by omigosho »

Thanks for all the encouragement.  I keep at it because I feel great but I also know that I have you all to cheer me on.  that beats weighing in front of a group for sure!!!!!!
Have a great week.
Jennifer
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzhsoy2/]
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

OMG Omigosho! 40 pounds in 4 months!!! :thumbsup: *woot* *woot* Keep up the good work!
LMSP

Post by LMSP »

HUGE Congrats!  What a wonderful feeling that must be -- 1/2 way to your goal weight.....and in 4 months!
junsam

Post by junsam »

What an encouragement.  Thanks for sharing, I can't wait until I am able to post that I am half way there.  Keep it up :thumbsup:
    Dorothy

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
LMSP

Post by LMSP »

Jennifer:
I would love to hear an update on your progress each month.... I think 1/2 way in 4 months is truly amazing and a great inspiration!
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Congratulations..........half way to goal in 4 months is great....I can see the end of the tunnel for you

Martha
dncwc

Post by dncwc »

That is so wonderful. Looking forward to getting there. Keep up the good work. Debra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wmHigpF/]
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Way to go Jennifer!  I am so sorry that I did not see this until today.  You are doing a fanbtastic job!  :thumbsup:  Now its time for a happy dance!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
Autumn Sky

Post by Autumn Sky »

I agree with everyone else Omigosho in conveying my congrats to you.  Also, there is something else I like about this community.  When Enjay made the comment about the flashing graphics making here ill, Gem did not get mad.  She just apologized and removed the flashers.  ~Sharon
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

....ooops, I did not see that post NJ.  :rose:  Are my dancing elephants bothering you?  Or was it something with bright lights flashing? 
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Hey Kathie;

All the moving graphics were making me sick: nausea, migraine, vision trouble, vomiting....

BUT God is GOOD.
I was afeared that I was going to have to leave the group because every time I told one person that I couldn't handle it someone else would start doing it...  About the time that you began using them I told a family member that I was going to have to leave the message boards. He got into high gear and figured out how to stop the movement at MY END without me having to constantly request that you or anyone else stop the graphics.
Then he taught me how to do it myself.
As soon as a moving graphic appears on my screen, I squint so that I can barely see the screen. Then I 'right click' on the barely viewed motion. A square pops up that covers the graphic. (That part was probably not intended, but it certainly benefits me!) I click on "AdBlock" and follow the steps offered and when the square closes, the graphic on LDL has disappeared from my screen.

So Kathie, do all the Happy Dancin' you want... I am able to block what makes me sick, while enjoying the sentiment you are trying to convey.

NJ
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Oh NJ....I am so sorry, I had no idea!  :sad:  In all the boards I have ever belonged to, I have never had anyone say that.  I am thrilled you have found a way to block the pictures.  I would never want you to have to leave.  If your plan to block the pictures fails....don't leave, please PM me so I stop.  It must be very hard for you to surf the web.  There is always a motion graphic on the screen, even just when I try to open my email.  You have my sincere apology!  *hug*
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

LOL I don't know how to surf the web! I just go to my bank, here and to check my email. And my foster-dad configured my email so that pop-up ads don"t pop up.
NJ
We're good Kathie. No problem.
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Jennifer,

Sorry I didn;t see this sooner - so congratulations!  That's awesome!

How are you doing?  It has been a while --- care to give us a progress report?

Julie :rose:
Sweetpea

Post by Sweetpea »

Wow! How great is THAT?! Makes me feel pumped, that's for sure. When I started on LDL 3 weeks ago I was wearing 20's that were too tight... they are now loose, and my husband just bought me a beautiful dress that's a size 14/16 as a goal (a very good motivation for me!) I can't wait to get where you are and your story is a great inspiration, thank you.
Tiffany
If you meet me and forget me, you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him, you have lost everything!

Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Sweetpea,

What a sweetheart of a husband you have!  I know you'll be in that beautiful dress sooner than you think.  Your LDL support team is with you all the way  *love*

VickiLynn
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Jennifer hasn't posted in a long time.  I'm wondering if she is still doing LDL.  I hope so, as she did so well at 4 months.  It would be over 6 months now.  Would love to hear if she's continued.