Doctor appointment results

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Believing I Can

Doctor appointment results

Post by Believing I Can »

Hi everyone,

I went to the doctor today, for the first time since starting LDL on Feb 9th.  I had not weighed since starting, because I can easily become scale obsessive, :sideways: so I just stay off of it.  Anyway, I am happy to report a loss of 29 pounds!!!  I am very happy with that, because I usually lose weight very s-l-o-w-l-y.  My doctor was surprised and happy with my results, and lowered the dosage on one of my blood pressure pills.  I love LDL!!!  :thumbsup: :D
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
The Eagles (Song: Already Gone)
julie409
Master Member

Re: Doctor appointment results

Post by julie409 »

Hey, that's incredible!  :shock: I actually looked like that- my eyes bugged out. I cannot even imagine not knowing how much I have lost - call me a rebel  :cool:

Lowering the MEDS--- priceless!  :thumbsup:

Thank you for allowing us to share in your success.

Julie :rose:
omigosho
New, but learning

Post by omigosho »

that is so wonderful.  not just the weight loss but the lowered meds and stress on your body!  It is like rewinding time!  Way to go!

Jennifer G.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzhsoy2/]
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Twenty nine unneeded pounds discarded forever!  That is awesome!!!  :D  Pam
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Believing I Can wrote:I went to the doctor today, for the first time since starting LDL on Feb 9th.  I had not weighed since starting, because I can easily become scale obsessive, :sideways: so I just stay off of it.  Anyway, I am happy to report a loss of 29 pounds!!!  I am very happy with that, because I usually lose weight very s-l-o-w-l-y.  My doctor was surprised and happy with my results, and lowered the dosage on one of my blood pressure pills.  I love LDL!!!  :thumbsup: :D

Believing I Can, that is the best news!!!  Congratulations!
A happy doc plus lowering meds testifies to LDL being healthy eating.
The proof keeps coming in!
Wow, you are no slave to the scale!  So impressive!
Personally, I don't see losing around 7 lbs each month as slow.  I know you gotta be feeling great.
SO PROUD OF YOU!! :thumbsup:
mrsj
sibelclair

Post by sibelclair »

Congratulations.. I am happy for you.  :thumbsup:
ginney

Post by ginney »

Totally awesome, congrats, it does work.  I go to the doctor's on Monday, the oncologist this time.  I went on May 26th to see the radiologist, so I will see what I've lost since then.  LDL does work, thank you God for showing Roger and allowing him to share this with us all.  Meet you in "Skinny Town"

Have a great week!    :thumbsup:
sval59

Post by sval59 »

Wonderful news Carol - those are great results!.......by the way, how is Doreen doing?  I miss her around here!

Cheryl
Ritarh

Post by Ritarh »

Not only "Believing I can" you showed that you COULD!!  Nice weight loss and WOW on the lowering of your meds.  Before you know it, they will be taking you completely off that stuff.  Look forward to keeping up with you during our ride to skinnytown!!

Rita
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

Congrats on not only the weight loss, but also having upppppppppppppppppppp
Believing I Can

Post by Believing I Can »

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement.  That is something that I love about this board, people are so nice and supportive.  It doesn't matter if a person is having a bad time or if they are sharing good news, there are always people here to help and support.

Cheryl - I think Doreen is doing ok - she is working alot right now because someone in her dept quit and she is doing double duty, so I don't hear much from her either.  Hopefully she will come back to the boards soon.
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
The Eagles (Song: Already Gone)