Down 12 (14!)(16!)(18!)(20!)(22!)(24!)

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
aaa

Re: Down 12 Total

Post by aaa »

WOOHOO FOR YOU!!!  A smidgen is...a smidgen... and it still counts and the weight is gone, gone gone!!!  2.6 pounds gone is... 2.6 pounds gone.  WOW, you are doing great!!! So glad you broke another milestone.  I say HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!  But, "Little Mary" says, "HIPS, HIPS, AWAY"!!!  That's LDL speak...don't you just love it?! Love and prayers, Annamaria
tprouty
Master Member

Post by tprouty »

Congratulations LMSP! You're doing great!!  *hug*

And look, did you notice the other decade -- no wait! It's a different century! You have LESS THAN 100 pounds to your goal! You've dropped a whole digit there!

It is SOOO encouraging to see the numbers change. Just please, please, please, please -- don't get too hooked on the scale. There will be times it doesn't budge, or maybe even a time or two when it goes up -- your body chemistry is changing, and things are going to fluctuate. Be patient! The more time you spend on LDL, the more you will just like how you feel eating this way, so if the scale slips you a curve now and then, you'll still know it's working, and you'll just keep on keeping on!

Great job!!

Terri
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

I am just so excited for you LMSP!  Soon very soon you will be telling us you crossed the threshhold into onederland.  LDL is your ticket baby, don't get off the train!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
Tina K

Post by Tina K »

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! Keep it up!!

Hugs, *hug*
Tina K.
LMSP

Re: Down 12 Total (now 14.6!)

Post by LMSP »

My neighbor behind me noticed my weight loss....I told her about the program and it's funny - she is the third person I told and I think they think I am nuts since it goes against everything they believe to be true. They can't wrap their heads around allowing the sugars from the fruits, or the carbs from the corn etc.... and especially -- "what do you mean you eat all you want?" 

I figure by the end of the summer they will be coming back to me more serious once they see my progress and maybe try to really understand how this works -- I even offered two of them (married couple) my book to borrow - but they still have that no pain, no gain, if not strict then it won't work attitude.  We get together once a month for dinner etc (last time I made them do it at lunch!).  So I figure after our third meeting they will have no choice but to believe in LDL like I do.
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Re: Down 12 Total (now 14!)

Post by LittlePrincess »

LMSP,

*Just grins and grins and grins*  Aint it great?!!    ;D  I'm so happy for you!!

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Re: Down 12 Total (now 14.6!)

Post by mrsj »

LMSP wrote:- but they still have that no pain, no gain, if not strict then it won't work attitude.

So glad that's not the plan here. :thumbdown: :stop:
You'll show 'em LMSP as you keep on keeping on! :thumbsup:
mrsj
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

congrats on the extra weight loss, it must feel so satisfying, not only are your hungers satisfied, so are your goals.
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

LMSP, way to be a shining example not only to us, but to those in your life also!  :angel:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
LMSP

Re: Down 12 Total (14!)(16!)(18!)

Post by LMSP »

Today I weighed in again - very close to my two month mark - 2 days away!  And to my delight with very little effort -- down another 2  pounds....nothing in my life has worked like this program.  I am sooooo grateful I just happened to pick up that First Magazine  - I prob only buy 1-2 magazines a year at the store like that.  I finally feel like I have a real chance to get to my goal weight.  Thank you Roger!!!!
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

LMSP  you are doing fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!  Isn't this the easiest thing you have ever done?  love love love this WOE  *love*  *love*  *love*

Martha
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

LMSP wrote:Today I weighed in again - very close to my two month mark - 2 days away!  And to my delight with very little effort -- down another 2  pounds....nothing in my life has worked like this program.  I am sooooo grateful I just happened to pick up that First Magazine  - I prob only buy 1-2 magazines a year at the store like that.  I finally feel like I have a real chance to get to my goal weight.  Thank you Roger!!!!

totally awesome  *hug*
~*~Angel of God, my guardian dear to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day/night be at my side to light, to guard, to rule and guide.
Amen. ~*~Image
vleller

Post by vleller »

Fantastic isn't it!!??  And yeah, I agree, it's hard to convince others about LDL - they only grasp "diets and deprivation".  Good job getting your friends to change to lunch dates instead of dinner too.

[glow=green,2,300]Lynn[/glow]
Lynn
tprouty
Master Member

Post by tprouty »

Great going, LMSP! Nothing feels as good as success. And when your neighbors notice that the weight keeps dropping, and you're more vibrant and full of energy than ever before -- then maybe they'll start believing it doesn't require starvation to get to a healthy weight, and they'll be knocking at your door for more information!

God bless!
Terri
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Good for you, LMSP!

You know, even if people ask, they always have that little shred of doubt that it won't work for them or that all of the weight will come back or that the loss will taper off. You will be a living testimony to this woe. I will bet that any doubting Thomasinas will circle back and ask you about it again as you shrink away week after week.

Again I say, Good For You!  :thumbsup:

Julie :rose:
sval59

Post by sval59 »

Just this week, I went to my dentist for my 6-month appointment.  The last time I was there, I had just started LDL and I told my hygenist (who I've been going to for over 20 years) about LDL and how excited I was about it.  So when she saw me this time, she was like, WOW, you've lost a LOT of weight.  Well, it turns out she had ordered the book back in January, read it once and put it away and decided that she couldn't follow the plan.  After she saw me again 40 pounds lighter, she is dusting the book off and jumping on the train! 

Cheryl
LMSP

Post by LMSP »

Cheryl -- I bet it is a good feeling to share and have someone believe! 
laurawhite1026
New, but learning

Post by laurawhite1026 »

:D  hello all.....I started this on May 12th....I have never been on anything like this....I stopped all the diet coke and wake up everyday much happier and finally don't feel like this is a diet....I have not done any exercise and really want to just start walking....I will be 50 in October and just think it would be good for my bones.....

I want to thank all of you who post things here....I don't always post but do come here often....good luck to all of you and to anyone who is thinking about starting this...please give it a try.....you won't be sorry.
sval59

Post by sval59 »

Laura - you're doing GREAT!  I've been eating this way for a long time and am still very excited!  Keep coming back and posting your results!

Cheryl
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

congrats again, you might want to put the scale away for a time (at least a month) it is such a good feeling when you get on and see the loss.  your friends will eventually become believers.  I have friends that see the weight loss, and seem to be waiting for me to say I've given up, no giving up here, its wonderful to eat all I want, and still lose weight.