My First 5 Weeks

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
BettyBoop

My First 5 Weeks

Post by BettyBoop »

Nomo-Yoyo's posting of November 29th has inspired me to write my own success story. I have been on the LDL program for 5 weeks and have lost 5.4 pounds. However, there have been 2 or 3 occasions where I didn't do the LDL program to a tee. Plus before LDL I was on a very low calorie diet when suddenly I switched to a plan where I have lots of food to eat and am not going hungry for a change. Considering all this, to me this is a huge success story and one that I am very excited about. I'll take a pound a week any day as long as I'm not going hungry in order to achieve that.

Thank you Roger Troy, but most of all, thank You, Lord, for answering my prayer for help in losing the weight I need to lose and one that I can live with to help me keep the weight off. I am so happy!!!!

BettyBoop
Last edited by Anonymous on November 30th, 2005, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rejection means direction!!

All things work together for good to those who love the Lord.  Romans 8:28
Rhea

Re:My First 5 Weeks

Post by Rhea »

Thank you for sharing that, BettyBoop -- it's inspired me so much. I've needed that kind of inspiration today! I agree, a pound a week is just great -- if I can achieve that I shall be more than happy. Well done you, and God bless.

Rhea