WEIGHT LOSS OF NEW MEMBER

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Patinla

WEIGHT LOSS OF NEW MEMBER

Post by Patinla »

I have been slowly adding weight, 5 to 8 lbs per year, ever since I hit my thirties, even with a diligent exercise program. I can ride my bike a 100 miles in a day, take the hardest weight and aerobic classes at the gym three to five times a week and I have still gained 65 lbs. There did not seem to be an end in site.
Recently, as I was walking through a local bookstore, Roger Troy Wilson's smile caught my eye, then the title. I scooped up the book and thumbed through it on the way to the check out counter. I was captivated with the book by the time I checked out.
I read the entire book in two hours over two days. I decided to start the diet even though I was having a very large get together two days later.
I am now one party and a week of vacation (Thanksgiving Holidays, no less) later. I did not have any problem following the diet while eating out. But best of all, I have completely lost my craving for Dough-Bob's (three doughnut holes dipped in chocolate and skewered on a stick) :) and all my other crazy food needs. I have lost 4 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. I have more energy and my clothes are definitely not as tight.
All I can say is, "Thank God for Roger Troy Wilson." For the first time in a long time, I am confident I will once again be at the weight I should be.
God Bless and Thanks Again,
Patinla
Last edited by Anonymous on December 4th, 2005, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.