What a difference six weeks can make!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
Glen M
New, but learning

What a difference six weeks can make!

Post by Glen M »

Hello all!
I have just completed six weeks on LDL yesterday (08/10/09) and have had some amazing results! I have not been weighing, but I had to go to the doctor last Friday and they put me on the scale, so I had to look...I have lost between 25 and 30 pounds! But..the best part was my blood pressure! Before LDL my BP had been averaging around 145/85, and my pulse was 85-90. Now it checks on average 126/70-75 and my pulse checks 60! Wow, all of this without medication! And the doc had wanted me on BP medication, as a matter of fact before LDL they had already given me a BP medication prescription. I am 49 years old and was already having problems with my knees. Now my knee pain is almost totally gone! It is just wonderful to be able to walk so much easier, to bend down and tie your shoes so much easier. All of my pants are too big now and I have dropped at least one pants size. I needed to wear a suit this past weekend and it was WAY too big, could not wear it at all! Awesome! My older suit was still just a little too small, so I'll use that as my goal now to get in that suit!  One of the most exciting things is trying on your old clothes and finding that they fit again or they almost fall off! Everyone is starting to notice how much weight I have lost and that's a really great feeling! A lot of people at my Church are starting to get on LDL, and asking so many questions about LDL. I tell them my story about how I found LDL and say Check out the website or "buy the book"! Now my Wife and family are starting LDL because they have seen such a difference and change in my life! LDL has really given me hope that I can win the "battle of the bulge" and feel like I did when I was much younger! I hope this will inspire anyone who is considering this life change and not really sure if it is for them or not. Believe me, if your tired of the way you look and feel, this is one change that you can do and you will never regret it! I don't want to fail to mention that I give God the credit for letting me find this wonderful way of eating and I'm very thankful God inspired Roger to write this book! Just think what we would have all missed!

Thanks everyone for your support and help!

Glen
turkkm
Master Member

Re: What a difference six weeks can make!

Post by turkkm »

Glen this is such an inspiring message!  Those blood pressure numbers a re amazing and 25-30 pounds off too is double fantastic!  The compliments of others means so much too.  Its time for a happy dance!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
sval59

Post by sval59 »

Glen....welcome to the boards and CONGRATS on your great weight loss so far.  I've been on the plan for 8 months and am still just as excited as I was in the beginning and just as thankful to our Father in Heaven for guiding Roger to share this wonderful WOE.

Cheryl
Glen M
New, but learning

Post by Glen M »

Thanks guys for reading my post and your encouraging comments! It has been a very exciting six weeks and I'm looking forward to the rest of it! Kathie...I love the "happy dance guys"!

Thanks again!

Glen
bamaluvr

Post by bamaluvr »

Glen,

Congrats on your success......How wonderful for you. This is a great WOE. I'm so happy for you and of you. Great blood pressure numbers. Keep doing what you are now and you will meet your goals. Have a great day.  :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0ZxQHp/]

May 12 Fibromyalgia Awareness Day
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Way to go, Glen!  LDL is the most wonderful WOE in the world.  Pam
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Congratulations Glen........ big weight loss plus your blood pressure is lower...keep on trucking with LDL

God Bless,
Cookie
ChrissyV

Post by ChrissyV »

WOO HOO

Great Job....
Autumn Sky

Post by Autumn Sky »

Glen,

This is such an inspirational testimony and such a great medical story.  I am glad for you.

Sharon
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Glen,

What a fabulous story. Congratulations!  You are a walking testimonial to LDL.  What a difference 6 weeks can make in one's life --- it is truly amazing!

Kathi - love it!

Julie :rose:
t-rock
Master Member

Post by t-rock »

Good for you. What an inspiration!
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Way to go Glen! That is so awesome!! You are going to be a great inspiration to so many people when they see how great you are doing!! LDL is so amazing!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie