It Finally happened today!

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
tonz2day

Re: It Finally happened today!

Post by tonz2day »

You two gentlemen have down awsome!  :thumbsup:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weAJS0m/]
Roadglide

Post by Roadglide »

Ok, so it's time to tell you about a little episode that happened at work today.  We were talking about exercising, and like I always do, I try to make people laugh, so I said exercising is over rated.  I would rather ride down the road on my bike (motorcycle), and watch other people while there running and sweating.  So, this girl at work (who I call country girl, she's from NC and I love her accent) said, you don't exercise?  I told her no, its highly over rated.  So, she said, you must be the kind of person who never had to worry about what they eat to stay thin.  Man I couldn't believe it.  But I told her I could help her loose weight too and keep it off forever.  So, I told her.  Now, I'll find out how serious she was about wanting to loose weight.
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Roadglide wrote:so I said exercising is over rated.  I would rather ride down the road on my bike (motorcycle), and watch other people while there running and sweating.

I couldn't agree with you more!  My exercise consists of getting down on my knees to scrub tons of hardwood and tile floors, irioning, painting (I'm always changing the colors of my walls), gardening, walking down the driveway to get the mail, window shopping at the mall, etc. -- as you can see I am still moving, only at a different pace!  My health is really good and I thorougly enjoy looking forward to my next LDL meal.

I hope your little country girl comes back to you asking for help -- she'll not regret her decision.
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

Guess I am one of the rare ones that likes to exercise.. Many years ago I was an aerobics instructor... Don't like all that jumping around now though,, I really enjoy my dreadmill (as I call it, LOL) and LOVE my pilates reformer..
I do get burned out on occasion, so I try to leave one day a week where I don't exercise.

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09