Still Loving the Scales

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Still Loving the Scales

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks,Bobbi and MrsJ :)!  Pam
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Yeah Pam!

4 1/2 more lbs discarded  :thumbsup:  Forevah!  Good for you and inspiring for the rest of us!  

Great job on staying on track while you were away. Awesome!  :cool:

Julie :rose:
Last edited by julie409 on October 10th, 2009, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
henpen

Post by henpen »

Dearest Pammy Sue,
    I did it! I got down below that most hateful number on my scale.... In fact I am 1.8 pounds below that number. Love your shrinking sister Penny...
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

CONGRATS Penny!!!! A sister is a special gift from God. I lost mine last December so I always enjoy the sister stories shared here. My sister gave me a sweatshirt a few years after her cancer diagnosis that says, "God made us sisters, Love made us friends". I will treasure it forever.  It's too big for me now. She'd get a  *woot* and a  :) out of that - she was always slim. Take care of each other (or chothers as we always said). God Bless, Lynda
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Yeah, Penny.  You are the best!!!  I am so happy for you.  You go skinny sister!!! :tongue:  Pam
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

December weigh-in day.  It's almost Christmas and I have now been doing LDL for 7 months.  It has really seemed easy and automatic once I learned the principles of eating for discarding weight.  My weight loss had been slowing, so I am so pleased with my Christmas present of Ta, Da!!!!....
7 1/2 pounds discarded this month.  Yep!  7 1/2 pounds!!!!!  That's equal to 30 sticks of butter.  Just imagine what that would look like piled up on the kitchen countertop- or even worse, on my hips :shock:!  I love, love, love LDL.  I am now down a total of 46.5 pounds since May 25th and am approaching Christmas with confidence and a thankful heart.  Pam
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

Wonderful news MsHeirloom!  I am so very happy for you!  What a great Christmas gift from yourself!

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

MsHeirloom wrote:It has really seemed easy and automatic once I learned the principles of eating for discarding weight. I am now down a total of 46.5 pounds since May 25th and am approaching Christmas with confidence and a thankful heart.

Pam,

I bet you're happy you opened one of your Christmas presents early  :laughing: . You are so right in saying that when we follow the LDL principles it works!  You are a testimonial to that statement -- Congratulations on 46.5 in only 7 months!

Merry Christmas... Vicki
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Pam, I don't have to tell you to have a Merry Christmas -- you already got one of the best presents of all!  Congratulations!  The New Year is looking very bright too, isn't it?  This coming year will be the year you reach your goal.  *woot*  :thumbsup:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks, Mary, Vicki, and Crick!  Christmas did come early to me this year.  Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for helping me celebrate!!!  Pam
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Hey Pan! congradulations on your weight loss. How wonderful!
Bobbi
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Congratulations Pam!  What a wonderful gift you have received.  Have a Very Merry Christmas
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

MsHeirloom wrote:December weigh-in day.  It's almost Christmas and I have now been doing LDL for 7 months.  It has really seemed easy and automatic once I learned the principles of eating for discarding weight.  My weight loss had been slowing, so I am so pleased with my Christmas present of Ta, Da!!!!....
7 1/2 pounds discarded this month.  Yep!  7 1/2 pounds!!!!!  That's equal to 30 sticks of butter.  Just imagine what that would look like piled up on the kitchen countertop- or even worse, on my hips :shock:!  I love, love, love LDL.  I am now down a total of 46.5 pounds since May 25th and am approaching Christmas with confidence and a thankful heart.   Pam

Congratulations Pam!  You continue to do an awesome job!  You sure put that 7 1/2 pounds in perspective with 30 sticks of butter, lol.
I'm happy for your success! :thumbsup:
God bless,
mrsj
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks, MrsJ- Next time you're at the grocery store, stack up enough cartons of butter to equal what you've lost so far.  It's very enlightening :shocked:!  Pam
o2bthin

Post by o2bthin »

Pam, what a mental image you have given me!  Now, imagine all that butter in a tote bag and that you HAVE to carry it around 24/7.  What a lot of work!!  What a burden you have taken off your hard-working heart...no wonder you are feeling better these days.  No wonder ALL of US are feeling better!  What a blessing, what a life-saver, LDL has been for many of us. 
Started LDL - Sept. 8, 2009              
Beginning weight - 247                 
Goal weight - 147 or less

'Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.'                   III John 2             

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Amen, O2- Pam
Glen M
New, but learning

Post by Glen M »

Hey Pam!
You are doing AWESOME! Congrats on the weight loss! Just think, this year we have a big jump on our new years resolution! I finally broke the 200 mark on December 29th weighing in at 199. That's a total of 57 pounds gone forever! Total time on LDL is 6 months!

Take care!

Glen
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Glen- Congratulations.  I want to be in Onderland.  14 1/2 pounds to go!  Pam
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

I weigh myself each Tuesday morning. I'm pretty sure that I will be reaching onederland tomorrow morning!!! I'll let you know.

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

This is so exciting!  I'm excited for both of you.