Still Loving the Scales

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
jsprik
Master Member

Re: Still Loving the Scales

Post by jsprik »

You Are AMAZING!!! Great Job!!! Keep Up The Good Work!! I'm Right Behind Ya!!! Hoping To Make It Into "Onederland" By my Birthday...Next Monday (Aug. 1) !!! last week i was at 201.5 and i wanna stay off the scale til the 1st....(i can't take it if i get down and go back up!!!) Please keep me in your prayers!!!!

Blessings....
jo

Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

look me up on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoannaReneeSprik
my blog: http://foodgurly.com
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thank you so much to all of you for your advise and support.  The 100s are a wonderful place to be, and I intend to stay here the rest of my life.  My next step is to re-read the book from cover to cover.  I know what's in there, but it will help reinforce the "vision" I have of myself as successful in achieving my health goals! 
Hugs- Pam
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Congratulations Pam!!!!!!!!!  (((((((((HUGE HUGS)))))))))  I am a huge believer in positive thinking and visualization.  In fact, I've begun doing this again.  Thank you so much for reminding me to visualize myself at goal and not "working on getting to goal".  I have also embraced the concept of releasing the weight.  I don't want to ever find it again once I let it go.  I have begun to visualize releasing the extra pounds into the universe so that they can go to those in need who honestly need them.  It's turned it into a very positive feeling for me.  I will be thrilled when I make it back to twotersville and ecstatic when I hit onederland! 

Linda I'm so impressed with your loss and patience as well!  Y'all really have no idea how much reading your stories helps me.  I have felt so completely overwhelmed since the divorce and the downsizing of my job.  I need to start visualizing myself as a successful artist and business woman as well. 

I love you all.  :)

Blessed, loved and an LDL success story,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by crickadoodle »

Pam, congrats on Onederland!!  This is a great accomplishment indeed.  Now, on to Goaldenland!!  ;)  So happy for you.  Our minds are often what keeps us from reachin our goals.

Keep thinking those good thoughts.  I think the Bible puts it this way, "As a person thinks in their heart, so are they." 
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Goaldenland.  A new place to reach!!!  Thanks everyone.  I am so happy!!!  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

So Skinnytown is when you go past Goaldenville?
Yah, that where I am heading.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Linda- I think Goaldenland and Skinnytown are two names for the  SAME WONDERFUL DESTINATION!  Call it either one; it's a place where dreams do come true!!!  Meet you there.  Pam
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Yes you will  *hug*  wither

And little princess you will be there as well!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

*Hugs Wither*  Thank you hon.  You don't know how badly I needed to hear that today. 

Blessed and loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by JerrieH »

Congrats on the weight loss Pam.  From your photo, you don't look like you have hardly any weight to lose.  Jerrie
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Jerrie- You're sweet to say that.  We'll all be in Goaldenville / Skinnytown.  Won't that be wonderful.  We will be shining examples of the power of LDL!!!!!  Pam