Multiple Benefits of LDL

Recount your testimonials and personal success stories, both large and small, here. Give inspiration to others.
JSapione

Multiple Benefits of LDL

Post by JSapione »

Here are the amazing benefits BESIDES weight loss to this diet:

* a decades long yeast infection spontaneously cleared WITHIN the first week of the diet. No trace of it by Day 6, even with all that fruit.

* A decades long caffeine dependency (6+ cups of black coffe and/or diet cola a day) was kicked cold turkey after a month on this diet.

* There is no such thing as hunger on this diet. I ate my lunch protein meal until my sides felt like they would split open and the weight still came off.

* My clothes fit better even when the scale number didn't change--there was a continuous positive shift going on with my body shape and this effect started right away.

* The salutary effect on elimination was amazing. Remember when you were a young kid or young adult and you would "go" after every meal. This diet will bring you back to that. This in turn improved my skin.

* You don't have that gnawing endless thirst that you can get with other severely unbalanced diets. I find that I didn't need to carry water with me at all times as I had previously. I still drink 8 glasses a day, but there is not that bottomless thirst.

* You save money!!! Your big protein intake is once a day--not three times a day. Fruit and veggies are MUCH CHEAPER overall.

*The support system on this way of eating is phenomenal! You can avail yourself of the community bulletin board if you have a question and get a very quick answer, often from the author himself. People are always adding discoveries and recipes to the mix and it is a great resource.

*This is a not-for-profit eating style--the proceeds of the book are donated. It's not a fad--it is an inspiration.
Try it and see!
Love,
Jean S.